Coheed And Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV Volume One [2LP] (150 Gram Splatter Vinyl)

I can NEVER understand how they don't enlist the help of some additional server space on drop days like this.

Announcements, countdowns, pre-orders. There has not been a time in the last decade where they haven't crashed something immediately after it goes up.

I guess that's part of why I love them so much.

i can't believe they all sold out at $50 a pop that quickly.

i was going to let ppl know that a few more copies of the RSD variant just popped up on amazon at essentially retail price out of a merchant in canada just a few minutes ago.  but i started writing this post, stepped away from my computer for a minute, and...they're now sold out. 

I had ordered a copy of the RSD off of SRC  right when leftovers went up Sunday morning and emailed them today as to why it was taking so long for a confirmation as I had been charged and my order status was "processing"

needless to say I got a very lackluster reply "We don't have anymore of this."

Not even mad about not getting a copy,  just don't charge me for something you don't have...

3 minutes ago, deer said:

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/coheed-cambria-good-apollo-im-burning-star/645624-01/

Cross-posting just in case anyone's interested. It's less shipped to the USA than the red+white was. Just went up.

they must have had only one copy. i was refreshing every 30 seconds, and i was able to add to cart. went to post here quickly, and 60 seconds later, they were sold out.

Just saw this on their Facebook.

Yes we are sold out.  Thanks to those of you able to order and apologies to those who were left out. There is just no way to fully prepare for the full force of Coheed fans. We'll discuss getting another pressing if that would be welcomed. We are reading your comments, both positive and angry. We'll take it all to heart.  Thanks for your Neverendering support.

im still not sure if that means there will be a black variant but it sounds like no.

Edited by paralyticstalks

1 hour ago, AllonsyJonesy said:

I had ordered a copy of the RSD off of SRC  right when leftovers went up Sunday morning and emailed them today as to why it was taking so long for a confirmation as I had been charged and my order status was "processing"

needless to say I got a very lackluster reply "We don't have anymore of this."

Not even mad about not getting a copy,  just don't charge me for something you don't have...

First post and I'm sorry to see it's under such shitty circumstances.  You're brand new (and have a CB avatar, to boot) so I'm inclined to post something helpful instead of snarky.  I'll say is this: SRC blows, and going forward, you should probably try to order anywhere else if you can help it.  I don't know if they've changed their ways since I last ordered from them, but there's a good chance you'll be stuck with store credit since their refunding policy is trash.  If you paid with PayPal, you can probably voice your grievances with PayPal support and get it resolved, but I really think that's the only way you're going to avoid being stuck with store credit.  Just food for thought.

I hope it's not an ordeal for you, and that all the SRC banners don't deter you from hanging out around the boards.  Welcome.

• jhulud locked this topic