Coheed And Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV Volume One [2LP] (150 Gram Splatter Vinyl)

1 hour ago, throughbeingcruel said:

We told you months ago that this was one of the most coveted records by them, but your stubborn ass was hung up on the Afterman releases. It's not surprising in the least that these are selling for $200+. I just wish I had the (lack of) heart to put my copy up for that kinda money. Almost $200 profit would be great. 

Ok. :)

You know what else is sought after?

Lady Gaga tickets.

Katy Perry tickets.

Skim Milk.

Big Macs.

Subway sammiches.

But I don't want those things either. Forgive me for marching to the beat of my own drummer. 

seems prices are finally starting to steady (reduce) substantially on the RSD variant as more online outlets are putting up copies, with possibly more forthcoming in the coming days (and certainly by the weekend). 

BINs (shipped) on ebay at about $70-75 currently.

one online outlet at about $41 shipped (international).

another online outlet by Saturday likely at about $38 shipped (international).

and then the D2C variant up on Saturday, too.

3 hours ago, Battra said:

Ok. :)

You know what else is sought after?

Lady Gaga tickets.

Katy Perry tickets.

Skim Milk.

Big Macs.

Subway sammiches.

But I don't want those things either. Forgive me for marching to the beat of my own drummer. 

The only sought after thing on the list would be sammiches because they don't exist 

1 hour ago, andrewlucas said:

That kind of sucks. The RSD variant is definitely the coolest looking one. Maybe contact the coheed store...?

I tried and they said that since I didn't purchase it through their store they can't do anything about it and that I need to contact my point of purchase. I already know I grabbed the last copy from my small store in Newark, Delaware (and paid a jacked up $35 too) :| 

Edited by Colton

36 minutes ago, Colton said:

I tried and they said that since I didn't purchase it through their store they can't do anything about it and that I need to contact my point of purchase. I already know I grabbed the last copy from my small store in Newark, Delaware (and paid a jacked up $35 too) :| 

Maybe try reaching out to Legacy? I'd do it sooner than later. Maybe via facebook or twitter??

• jhulud locked this topic