Coheed And Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV Volume One [2LP] (150 Gram Splatter Vinyl)

6 hours ago, erasedtapes said:

No, I just looked up the album cover and thought it was nice so I want to add it to my graphic design collection.

Condescending question aside, someone can still be a CoCa fan and have shit to do. Are you familiar with working a job?

Your whole reply is condescending

Edited by Pupples

3 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

Why? I purchased one from the same Amazon seller (I believe) on Wednesday.

Me too. This guy said they were sketchy or something in the RSD leftovers thread. It's Amazon based so either we'll get what we ordered or have a pretty easy time getting refunded. Doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

14 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Me too. This guy said they were sketchy or something in the RSD leftovers thread. It's Amazon based so either we'll get what we ordered or have a pretty easy time getting refunded. Doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

I ordered one from this seller and a part of me thinks it won't be the RSD variant. It's weird because the release date on this item is April 29th, 2014

11 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

it's been three days, and cards haven't even been charged. meanwhile, the seller, who in the past has always shipped within two days at the very latest, has posted copies at $100 each (or even more, depending upon when one logs onto amazon).  

the seller will probably cancel the orders, claiming either a pricing error (even though they were selling them at retail...) or say they're out of stock (which we know they aren't) and relist the copies again at a higher price.

in the end: no harm, no foul...but very shady.  or, they may ship after all -- who knows.

1 minute ago, TheArtThief said:

I ordered one from this seller and a part of me thinks it won't be the RSD variant. It's weird because the release date on this item is April 29th, 2014

what variant would it be?  certainly not the tour and almost assuredly not the D2C.  the seller (or somebody else) probably hastily created an amazon listing for any vinyl copies that pop up on there.

16 minutes ago, FiggyPuddling said:

These'll be around through Saturday right?  I keep freaking out and thinking this'll be gone and hard to get after tomorrow, even though I know something's been said about a regular black press.  I don't know, I'm weird like that.

The mail order variant of IKS is still available to this day. I'd wager these won't be gone over the weekend. But don't sleep on it based on my prediction.

4 hours ago, frutiger75 said:

it's been three days, and cards haven't even been charged. meanwhile, the seller, who in the past has always shipped within two days at the very latest, has posted copies at $100 each (or even more, depending upon when one logs onto amazon).  

the seller will probably cancel the orders, claiming either a pricing error (even though they were selling them at retail...) or say they're out of stock (which we know they aren't) and relist the copies again at a higher price.

I have some hope. Try blast emailing them demanding your package.

5 hours ago, frutiger75 said:

in the end: no harm, no foul...but very shady.  or, they may ship after all -- who knows.

what variant would it be?  certainly not the tour and almost assuredly not the D2C.  the seller (or somebody else) probably hastily created an amazon listing for any vinyl copies that pop up on there.

I have had this happen before, a seller sold them for 50$ then sold some for 120 and claimed it was an accident and cancelled all the orders it was the Blood dragon far cry 3 soundrtrack. 

9 hours ago, frutiger75 said:

No it's the original listing for the Sony Canada one that never actually came out. The listing never actually went away.

It was actually my first post here:

• jhulud locked this topic