Asian Man Test Pressings

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, when I saw the Maybe I'll Catch Fire Test Pressings I thought...WHY are there labels? Thinking the exact same thing. WHat makes these different? But shoooootzzz.. They are test pressings. FUN FUN? It's kind of weird watching the ebay auctions. Crazy to see someone pay so much for vinyl. Hey anybody on here work at SEAWORLD or the SAN DIEGO ZOO? I'll trade test pressings for free tickets.

Yeah, when I saw the Maybe I'll Catch Fire Test Pressings I thought...WHY are there labels? Thinking the exact same thing. WHat makes these different? But shoooootzzz.. They are test pressings. FUN FUN? It's kind of weird watching the ebay auctions. Crazy to see someone pay so much for vinyl. Hey anybody on here work at SEAWORLD or the SAN DIEGO ZOO? I'll trade test pressings for free tickets.

I'd do everything short of sexual favors for a trio test pressing so I'll buy tickets for the family for sea world if I could get my hands on anything of theirs.

I'd do everything short of sexual favors for a trio test pressing so I'll buy tickets for the family for sea world if I could get my hands on anything of theirs.

and I'll pick up the SD Zoo tickets for some Trio stuff too!

mike im gonna lock Opioneers and btmi in my basement after the 12/14 show.. and will refuse to release them until test presses arrive at my residence. you have 24 hours to accept my offer.

Dammit, that might work better than free tickets to Sea World, the Zoo, or even a Sharks' game.

santa cruz.. well, if you ever want to do some intern grunt work then please come on over the hill and join the fun. There was once a time that I could manage free tickets to any amusement park by posting a newsletter. Sadly, those days seem gone. Perhaps it's because the young people who used to work those jobs are now listening to different styles of punk or ska. Who knows? But for those who know me well....they understand how much I love getting free stuff. Of course I always hook them up with tons of music and such. But yup.. I'm blabbering now.

There was once a time that I could manage free tickets to any amusement park by posting a newsletter. Sadly, those days seem gone. Perhaps it's because the young people who used to work those jobs are now listening to different styles of punk or ska. Who knows? But for those who know me well....they understand how much I love getting free stuff. Of course I always hook them up with tons of music and such. But yup.. I'm blabbering now.

well, if you need anything from Sears Hardware in Wallingford, CT, i'll hook you up.

santa cruz.. well, if you ever want to do some intern grunt work then please come on over the hill and join the fun.

i actually have a floormate who lives in monte sereno, and she goes home quite often. if you need any help over any weekends, i'd be happy to volunteer my services! i just dont have a car. but yeah, just let me know if you want any help!

The Alk3 "Halloween" 7-inch test press went for $334 and MICF went for $304. Looks like Mike Park's eating at Sizzler tonight!

crazy stuff, guys. not surprised though. did anybody here win anything?

I hope he enjoys his meal, because its on me, haha. I just received an absurd bonus at work and couldn't resist. I have been waiting for those 2 to pop up for a long time now.

crazy stuff, guys. not surprised though. did anybody here win anything?

I hope he enjoys his meal, because its on me, haha. I just received an absurd bonus at work and couldn't resist. I have been waiting for those 2 to pop up for a long time now.

Had I the money you would have had yourself some competition my friend.

Had I the money you would have had yourself some competition my friend.

when I entered the bids, I was thinking to myself..." what the fuck am I doing".

my logic is.. if my job came up to me and said " hey Adam, you " do a good job, heres 2 trio tests... I would shit. thats pretty much what happened, except there is money involved.