PO Now: JUNIUS - Eternal Rituals for the Accretion of Light

Release Date: March 3, 2017

Junius’ anthemic post punk/post metal reaches new levels with Eternal Rituasl for the Accretion of Light featuring stunning packaging by Drew Speziale (Circle Takes The Square). Limited Edition LP available in red and black swirl.

Comes as a single LP, heavy stock, custom diecut gatefold cover with metallic gold linework throughout the art and 4 panel insert. 200 in dark red/black swirl.

788d1961b92ed989a73c5c7bcd9e555b.jpg

https://store.prostheticrecords.com/item/44137

Really want to order....but $25 for a single LP + $25 shipping to Germany is just over the top...I really hope there'll be some EU variants so I'm able to get a copy at a more decent price!

15 minutes ago, daegor said:

Waiting to hear from the band, they always do a bunch of variants.

Price is no object with these guys, the packaging on this release looks insane anyway.

I'm hoping that's still the case. Mike was behind a lot of the work on the past vinyl releases, so that's another reason his departure is such a bummer. I totally agree that the packaging on this one looks great, regardless.

42 minutes ago, GhostTrail said:

I'm hoping that's still the case. Mike was behind a lot of the work on the past vinyl releases, so that's another reason his departure is such a bummer. I totally agree that the packaging on this one looks great, regardless.

Yeah, huge bummer...found out about it coincidently. What's the story behind all this?

15 hours ago, mesi said:

What is everyone's opinion on that new song?  Not sure what I was expecting, but this did not blow me away.

Not really sure how I feel about the new song...on the one hand it's catchy and nice, on the other hand it's definitely no mind-blower...

Let's hope there are stronger songs on the record ;)