Record Store Day 2017

With Coheed getting a full release and being relatively sure that Czarface will as well, SDRE is the only thing I'm interested in. No real difference from any other RSD where I mainly go for one thing/stuff already in store and possibly pick up something else on impulse.

1 hour ago, texan4life said:

Coheed, Danny Brown and Notorious B.I.G.-- unsure about any of them seeing that Coheed is being released outside of RSD, and B.I.G. is probably going to be $50

Bullmoose posted prices - looks like B.I.G. is around $31

http://www.bullmoose.com/c/13546/record-store-day-2017

Actually found way more then I was expecting, I would love to get all these if the price is not insane. I would put the Biggie on my must get list but the way they absolutely butchered the Ready To Die release a few years ago makes me want to see other people gamble on it first.

Big L – Devil’s Son EP (From The Vaults) [12”] (150 Gram, limited to 3000, indie-retail exclusive)
Brother Ali – The Undisputed Truth (10 Year Anniversary Edition) [3LP] (Colored Vinyl, download, spot gloss finish, 12-page lyric & photo booklet, limited to 1500, indie-retail exclusive)
Czarface – First Weapon Drawn (A Narrated Adventure) [LP] (gatefold, 24-page comic book, limited to 2000, indie-retail exclusive)
Sublime – Badfish [12 ” EP] (first time on vinyl, 45RPM, expanded art, photos, insert, limited to 3000, indie advance exclusive)

Then a bunch of others I probably will not get unless I can find a deal on them or are surprisingly priced decent.

Slick Rick – The Great Adventures Of…Children’s Book [7”+CD+Book] (limited to 1400, indie-retail exclusive)
Peter Tosh – Legalize It [LP] (Pot Scented Red/Yellow/Green-Striped Colored Remastered Vinyl, limited/numbered to 2500, indie-exclusive)
Notorious BIG, The – Born Again [2LP] (Gold Colored Vinyl, limited to 5000, indie-retail exclusive)
Jason Isbell And The 400 Unit – Live From Welcome To 1979 [12”] (limited, indie-retail exclusive)
David Bowie – Cracked Actor: Live Los Angeles, ’74 [3LP] (limited to 5000, etched side, indie-retail exclusive)
Curtis Knight feat. Jimi Hendrix (some sites have this listed under Hendrix  instead of Knight) – Live At George’s Club 20 [2LP] (150 Gram, gatefold, limited to 3000, indie-retail exclusive)
Various Artists – Pineapple Express (Soundtrack) [2LP] (first time on vinyl, limited to 1000, indie-retail exclusive)
Wolfman Jack & The Wolfpack – Boogie With The Wolfman [LP] (Picture Disc, limited to 1000, indie-retail exclusive)

Actually found way more then I was expecting, I would love to get all these if the price is not insane. I would put the Biggie on my must get list but the way they absolutely butchered the Ready To Die release a few years ago makes me want to see other people gamble on it first.

Edited by hype