Record Store Day 2017

Struck out at my go-to store, which is a shame because I really wanted to throw some money their way (grabbed the Kevin Morby 7" at least so I didn't leave empty handed).

From there I made the trip to Amoeba and although I had to wait about an hour and a half in line and another 40 minutes for them to fulfill my order, they had everything I was after which seemed to have sold out at every other store in LA.

For what it's worth they had a master list out front showing titles that were no longer available and it looked like they still had a lot of the releases on hand (I'd wager about 85% of the list)

9 minutes ago, spoon said:

Struck out at my go-to store, which is a shame because I really wanted to throw some money their way (grabbed the Kevin Morby 7" at least so I didn't leave empty handed).

From there I made the trip to Amoeba and although I had to wait about an hour and a half in line and another 40 minutes for them to fulfill my order, they had everything I was after which seemed to have sold out at every other store in LA.

For what it's worth they had a master list out front showing titles that were no longer available and it looked like they still had a lot of the releases on hand (I'd wager about 85% of the list)

i was hesitant to even try amoeba sf. got in around 4:30pm, wasn't crowded and the information desk guy was super helpful

although i did like how 1-2-3-go had all the RSD titles together in the front 

10 minutes ago, vanishinghouse said:

Still in search of Marcy Playground if anybody could help. Please PM me. Thank you. 

I don't think you'll have any problem finding that online tomorrow... all the stores around me had a bunch of copies left. If you don't come up with one, let me know and I can help out