found this random info about the thrice 7:

1.Sea Change
2.Black Honey (live acoustic at SiriusXM)

This single is released on 7" translucent-blue vinyl featuring two songs. The first is “Sea Change,” the only completed song that didn’t make it onto To Be Everywhere Is To Be Nowhere. The flipside is an acoustic version of “Black Honey” performed by frontman/guitarist Dustin Kensrue and guitarist Teppei Teranishi for a Sirius/XM broadcast.

42 minutes ago, kannibal said:

Do you think you'll be able to get SDRE without waiting outside? 2500 isn't a lot, and it's not RSD first like C&C is.

I'm wondering the same thing. This is my "must have" this year and is probably the biggest "must have" I've ever seen as an RSD release

With Coheed getting a full release and being relatively sure that Czarface will as well, SDRE is the only thing I'm interested in. No real difference from any other RSD where I mainly go for one thing/stuff already in store and possibly pick up something else on impulse.

55 minutes ago, Colton said:

I'm wondering the same thing. This is my "must have" this year and is probably the biggest "must have" I've ever seen as an RSD release

Long OOP, fan demand, RSD exclusive, low pressing numbers. This release has flipper target all over it. I hope I'm wrong. Good luck.