Record Store Day 2017

Just saw this posted on their FB for RSD:

17760168_1381576495232378_40268665032014

Coming to you April 22nd on Record Store Day :
Boysetsfire - 20th Anniversary Live In Berlin 6x Vinyl Box and on all digital plattforms!

VINYL includes
6x vinyl in gatefold covers with deluxe slipcase...
*AFTER THE EULOGY - Live in Berlin (black double vinyl)
*TOMORROW COME TODAY - Live in Berlin (silver double vinyl)
*THE MISERY INDEX - Live in Berlin (gold double vinyl)
*Digital download code for all three albums plus 7 ACOUSTIC BONUS TRACKS.
Available EXCLUSIVELY in your favorite local record store!!!
Make sure you let them know you want this!

5 hours ago, curator said:

Best spots to grab leftovers online?  Bull Moose, 1-2-3-4 Go.. I know I'm missing a few, but I can't remember. 

Turntable Lab - but they take a while to get their stuff up.  They usually have a lot of copies of stuff people are looking for (with the exception of maybe a really big title, which I don't know there really is this year). 

Edited by djghost1976

15 hours ago, gazzo said:

SUNNY DAY REAL ESTATE - RISING TIDE (2xLP) - €48,00

they sure know their prices already. Damn

A few pages back I posted that here in Canada my local shop said 48$ after taxes, which are 15% here.  Pricey for a general title, seems the norm for a RSD release.

54 minutes ago, STILLUNDERGROUND said:

Not much for me this year, i will be on the hunt for a few things. Specifically "Busta Rhymes - Calm Down (Feat. Eminem)". 
Limited run of 1000, if someone snags one (or an extra), i'd be happy to give it a good home, haha.

Gotta love the VC community... (sometimes)

Depending on price point/ how much cash I have/ if I see it/ etc. I'll be on the lookout.

On 4/10/2017 at 6:18 AM, curator said:

Best spots to grab leftovers online?  Bull Moose, 1-2-3-4 Go.. I know I'm missing a few, but I can't remember. 

Hey folks,

Like the last year or two, Sunday or Monday after RSD (probably Monday), we'll post our remaining RSD inventory here.  We don't have the online sales portal that Bull Moose does, but you can call us or email us (or DM us here but that can be a little slower for us to respond to) & we'll work it out.  And feel free to hit us up anytime with requests or questions & we'll do our best to help you out.

By the way, one other item we just learned about - the Geraldine Fibbers RSD piece isn't going to make it in time.  It's now scheduled for May 5th.

Monster Music / Charleston SC

4 hours ago, Monster Music & Movies said:

Hey folks,

Like the last year or two, Sunday or Monday after RSD (probably Monday), we'll post our remaining RSD inventory here.  We don't have the online sales portal that Bull Moose does, but you can call us or email us (or DM us here but that can be a little slower for us to respond to) & we'll work it out.  And feel free to hit us up anytime with requests or questions & we'll do our best to help you out.

By the way, one other item we just learned about - the Geraldine Fibbers RSD piece isn't going to make it in time.  It's now scheduled for May 5th.

Monster Music / Charleston SC

These guys are awesome in case anyone didn't know! Many a random score after the RSD madness that ensues ... 

On 4/12/2017 at 2:30 PM, Monster Music & Movies said:

Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't too worried about whether or not I'd find a copy of this one but it was toward to the top of my RSD want list.

So trying to finish up my want list and trying to line up my memories...which isn't always easy.  There are 3 releases that I am trying to remember the info on:

Moana 10"

Aqua - Barbie Girl 7" (is this UK only?)

Gary Clark Jr Split 7"

any help on where they are being released would be great.