Record Store Day 2017

16 minutes ago, PookdaddyG said:

Still looking for:

Spacejam

Marcy's Playground

Iron and Wine

Im hoping I'll be able to find MP/SJ later via leftovers, but I'm not too sure about the Iron and Wine. Though, I will admit that I went ahead and bought a copy of UGK off eBay for about 40, which wasn't too terrible.

There's a Marcy here, 29.99 though. 

1 hour ago, Klefki said:

Sorry to be a pain, but does anybody know of a UK-based store that does RSD online following RSD?  I'm looking to get the Dead or Alive -Unbreakable (The Fragile Remixes) since it's an Avex remix repress.  Thanks for your help!

7 minutes ago, rpm4 said:

Thanks. If anyone grabs or can grab an extra Goldie 12" to ship to California, please let me know. 

This will probably get lost in the depths of this thread, but UK stores put their stuff up next weekend (I think it's Midnight UK time Friday to Saturday).

Banquet

Rise

Resident

Drift

Crash

Piccadilly

Rough Trade

Monorail (maybe)

and many more. Some go straight onto Discogs or Ebay (Big Sparra and Andy's Records Aberystwyth are two that spring to mind).

Personally, I would avoid Banquet for a number of reasons. Everybody goes there (which means more people fighting over the items) and this used to slow their website down to the point of being unusable (Rough Trade can be similar). They have a new website this year so we'll see how it holds up. I also believe from RSD purchasing experience that they oversell and don't fulfil orders claiming they have been sent and lost when they actually didn't have the stock to fulfil all their orders. You get your money back, but you don't get the record. I've also had a glitch with Rough Trade when two items disappeared from my order. It was impossible to show when they disappeared as Rough Trade don't put what you bought in their confirmation emails.

Norman were not allowed to participate today, but may get some stock to sell next weekend. I know that they are popular here. I like Norman, Crash and Resident.

So I thought someone messaged me about the cure acoustic hits pic disc, but I was mistaken.  So I've got one if someone needed it.  Also regretting my poiliteness a little.  First in line, kinda wanted the sundays lp, but the guy 2 behind me was looking for that alone.  1 copy, and I passed it back.  Didn't realize it was going to be one of the harder to gets.   Anyway, hit me up about that cure pic disc.  

2 minutes ago, Skacel said:

@ExtraFox do you know if Assai usually put their stock online? I stopped in by there a week or two after last RSD and they still had a few sought after things.

They didn't come up in any of my searches last year (I combed the internet looking for the Nirvana record). They have a webstore so they might.