Haven't seen this topic yet so:

"Thundercat presents “Drunk”- a 23-track epic journey into the often hilarious, sometimes dark mind of the Grammy-winning singer/bassist - featuring a few of his friends joining him along the way including: Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell, Michael McDonald, Kenny Loggins, Wiz Khalifa, Kamasi Washington and Brainfeeder mastermind Flying Lotus."

4LP Vinyl Boxset Released 10th March 2017

4LP box set comprising four red vinyl 10”s housed in 3mm spined sleeves with artworked inners. Photography by Eddie Alcazar, artwork by Zack Fox and art direction by Adam Stover. MP3 download code included.

Preorder: http://brainfeeder.net/thundercat/

Digital / CD Released 24th February 2017

First single:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, copelandkid said:

counter-anecdote – saw 10 copies at Amoeba in Berkeley yesterday.
at any rate, hopefully this sells out and it's reprinted on (fewer!) 12" records haha

Counter-counter-anecdote: You cannot buy it on Amoeba's website anymore https://www.amoeba.com/drunk-box-set-red-vinyl-lp-thundercat/albums/3915651/

Edited by agaetisbyrjun

• 1 month later...
On 3/22/2017 at 11:42 AM, ethereal said:

seriously though, I would have bought it in an instant if it was LP or 2xLP. flipping every 5 mins = no thx 

found a just-returned copy at amoeba in-store for $30 and have to say I'm enjoying it way more than I thought i would. great quality packaging and pressing. sounds fantastic and doesn't feel that short per side when you're actually listening to it.

3 hours ago, ethereal said:

found a just-returned copy at amoeba in-store for $30 and have to say I'm enjoying it way more than I thought i would. great quality packaging and pressing. sounds fantastic and doesn't feel that short per side when you're actually listening to it.

I was at Amoeba today and I saw that copy. I saw someone pick it up and look at it. Maybe that was you? 

7 hours ago, Kanye West said:

I was at Amoeba today and I saw that copy. I saw someone pick it up and look at it. Maybe that was you? 

I'm not sure. I was there for sylvan esso digging from 3:30-5:30, I hit the 10" section first and didn't see it, then as I was about to leave someone brought it back so I literally picked it up and walked away. if it was someone sitting there looking at it, probably wasn't me. I was wearing a black hat if that helps 

1 hour ago, ethereal said:

I'm not sure. I was there for sylvan esso digging from 3:30-5:30, I hit the 10" section first and didn't see it, then as I was about to leave someone brought it back so I literally picked it up and walked away. if it was someone sitting there looking at it, probably wasn't me. I was wearing a black hat if that helps 

I was literally there the exact same time frame. Must have just missed you.