FS - Rancid tattoo flash

sobernights

3 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

This says the print is one of a kind...did you only make one? 

It let me put 10 of this "one of a kind" item in my cart with no problem.

There is no edition size posted.

Hello,

I was implying that this poster is one of a kind, as in there is nothing else like it that fans would see. The description also mentions it's 14x18. Sorry for any confusion but thanks for asking!

30 minutes ago, sobernights said:

I was implying that this poster is one of a kind, as in there is nothing else like it that fans would see.

A quick google search of Rancid Flash art produces several results.

Not trying to deter you from making prints of it...but just calling something that is a print one of a kind...a little misleading.

48 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

A quick google search of Rancid Flash art produces several results.

Not trying to deter you from making prints of it...but just calling something that is a print one of a kind...a little misleading.

Holy shit, you're such a fucking dick.  Go back to eating twinkies and being a fat fuck.  Seriously, running into a thread and throwing your weight around, which is a lot, at a guy who posted something that he actually made is weak as fuck.  Big bad keyboard warrior Ben no take liking to new guy, acts like a massive fucking douche.  Don't you have some overpriced records to list on Discogs or something?   You want to know what's misleading?  Acting like you belong here when all you do is sit around on your fat ass waiting for the next thread to pop up with a record release to flip. 

Also, your blog is fucking stupid.

On 2/2/2017 at 6:01 PM, stl_ben said:

But seriously Bloop, why you still so mad that I didn't sell you a Melvins record a year ago?

And really fat shaming a guy who is just over 200 pounds, doh you got me there!

Any ways, take a chill pill the world isn't that bad.

Go fuck yourself.  I don't like you, I'll never like you, and I'll continue to display how little I care for you.  It has nothing to do with a Melvins record, I could give a shit about that.  Those were procured through a friend who lived in St. Louis and happened to be in town visiting family the night of the show, so it all worked out.  My beef with you is you're an arrogant piece of shit.  Don't like my opinion or responses?  Don't give a fuck. 

@KingTacoMunster  Nothing against you, brotha.  Eat more taco's.  Taco fat good!