water-liquid-river special edition vinyl any ideas

Bab= band

but im sure most of you allready figured that out.

thanks for the input.

i am aware of the luquid filled records we ll look into that. But I think we will make a few hundred of the ltd versions and I doubt that liquid filled will be possible for us in those amounts. The gel pack thing is cool!

any other ideas or color schemes that anyone can suggest

Happy Body Slow Mind put out a record. The cover was a bag filled with liquid and sparkles. Some people didn't like this because they were worried about the bag springing a leak and ruining a bunch of records. http://inthecloudsrecords.com/product/happy-body-slow-brain-dreams-of-water/

Blue and white vinyl in an A/B merge would look like frothy water.

Or you could have a transparent window in the front. Print water on it with tiny clear gaps. Have the inner sleeve printed with a pattern so that when you move the inner sleeve it gives the illusion of rippling water. Similar to this old Hamm's beer light 

20 hours ago, kid_k_1 said:

A bab I work with is putting out a record and would like to pt out a special edition that involves anything to do with water, river, liquid.

Anyone here with good ideas, references...

9 hours ago, kid_k_1 said:

Bab= band

but im sure most of you allready figured that out.

oh. i thought bab = babe.

i withdraw my previous suggestion in light of this new information.

2 hours ago, scottyrobotty said:

Happy Body Slow Mind put out a record. The cover was a bag filled with liquid and sparkles. Some people didn't like this because they were worried about the bag springing a leak and ruining a bunch of records. http://inthecloudsrecords.com/product/happy-body-slow-brain-dreams-of-water/

Blue and white vinyl in an A/B merge would look like frothy water.

Or you could have a transparent window in the front. Print water on it with tiny clear gaps. Have the inner sleeve printed with a pattern so that when you move the inner sleeve it gives the illusion of rippling water. Similar to this old Hamm's beer light 

Great idea thanks!

• 11 months later...