PO NOW: Draa "Even In My Dreams" 7"

Were thrilled to unveil the first song as well as pre-ordera for Draa's latest 7" single "Even in My Dreams (All My Life) b/w "Only Love." Pre-order bundles include a cassette featuring a Part Time Punks session. Cassettes are limited to 50 copies and are going fast.

stream: 

purchase: funeralparty.storenvy.com

"The Tempe band's upcoming 7" single "Even in My Dreams (All My Life)", to be released on Funeral Party Records, has those sad, catchy hooks and jangly guitars that make driving around alone late at night seem that bit more dramatic. Youthful but uncertain and confused, the song takes a more shoegaze approach to the subject of a quarter life crisis, as MacAndrew Martin's voice warbles under spacey effects."

- Noisey

"In the late 80’s and early 90’s there were quite a few bands in the indie scene making fantastic “jangly-pop” taking inspiration from REM and The Smiths. Some noteworthy acts creating these gossamer daydreams were The Ocean BlueKitchens of DistinctionThe Boo RadleysAdorable and more.

Arizona quartet Draa would fit any playlist including the bands mentioned above—with MacAndrew Martin’s voice channeling a wistful longing that will tear a hole in your heart and your jeans."

- Post-Punk.com

Edited by funeralparty