PO: Mark Lanegan Band - Gargoyle

We’re thrilled to announce that Mark Lanegan Band have a new album titled ‘Gargoyle’ that will be released on April 28th. The album follows the critically acclaimed ‘Phantom Radio’ which was released in 2014.

The 10-track LP features guest appearances from long-time collaborators Josh Homme, Greg Dulli and Duke Garwood.

http://www.heavenlyrecordings.com/news/2017/02/mark-lanegan-band-to-release-new-album-gargoyle-in-april/

5 hours ago, Stress On The Sky said:

Will pick up when it hits stores. Always in for new Lanegan and happy to hear Dulli will be guesting. Would love a new Gutter Twins album at some point or even a reprint of their first one.

I asked Sub Pop if they planned on a Gutter Twins reissue, they said "no". 

38 minutes ago, scarfaceclaw said:

That's a shame...would also love to have the Adorata EP in a physical format.

Looking forward to the Lanegan though.

Same, Adorata was great and would be an instant buy for me.

19 minutes ago, youspinmeround said:

I didn't realize this went for money.

I sold mine a few years ago for 10 bucks. Not even sure why I did as I am a dulli fan boy 

Doesn't go for mad amounts on the after market (maybe £35 -£40) but enough that I've put off getting it for a while, one day for sure though. By the time I have that much spare to throw at it it'll probably have jumped a bit more though.

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Mr Mojo said:

I was hoping there would be a limited vinyl, but unfortunately no.

Hi,

This is just a regular release worldwide.

Thanks

Katherine x

I got the white Phantom Radio and the marbled green Blues Funeral on release but am more than happy with good old black.

Per Heavenly Records:

Hello,

We would like to thank-you for pre-ordering the new Mark Lanegan album 'Gargoyle' via the Heavenly Emporium.

For those that bought the LP we would like to inform you that your record will be on red vinyl which is limited to 500 copies world wide.

So...if you want to buy it on limited RED Vinyl, get over to Heavenly now:  http://heavenlyemporium.com/buy/gargoyle-4/

16 minutes ago, axisrecapital said:

Per Heavenly Records:

Hello,

We would like to thank-you for pre-ordering the new Mark Lanegan album 'Gargoyle' via the Heavenly Emporium.

For those that bought the LP we would like to inform you that your record will be on red vinyl which is limited to 500 copies world wide.

So...if you want to buy it on limited RED Vinyl, get over to Heavenly now:  http://heavenlyemporium.com/buy/gargoyle-4/

Thanks for the info. I was wondering if a limited edition was coming out.

Yep, I just got the same info...approx 24 hours I was informed there wouldn't be any limited vinyl. Anyway, of course I picked it up.

Due to popular demand from people such as yourself.

We have now changed the record to be a limited 500 red vinyl pressing.

All orders before today will be red & we will state on the site once this pressing has sold out.

5 hours ago, axisrecapital said:

Per Heavenly Records:

Hello,

Much obliged!

Snagged a red because I haven't bought anything on my credit card in a while and for £22.79 delivered it actually will work out cheaper than going up to town to pick this up from a store.

Got a ticket for the London tour stop too.

Edited by Stress On The Sky