Taking Back Sunday- Self Titled, louder now and new again

47 minutes ago, Captain Oats said:

Yeah, i went to take the pictures for u, opened it & was like youve got to be kidding me! I guess I'll get one on this cycle then!

Seriously, thanks for the laugh. This is one of the funniest things I've read on this site. A couple people think they have some rare OOP record so they never open them. But nope its some pictures.

Banquet also mailed out the new dates. 

sorry if this has already been posted a million times.

Hiya, thanks for pre-ordering!

The supplier's just let us know that the release dates for two of the forthcoming Taking Back Sunday LPs have moved back.

New Again is now expected 14th April.

Louder Now is now expected 9th June.

As ever, pre-orders will be dispatched for delivery on those dates.

I've pretty much ignored the last three TBS releases. I think I'm going to have to check them out. I started sampling some S/T tracks yesterday and they're pretty good. They're different. It sounds kind of like TAYF era but more adult and aggressive. Its kind of like they don't give a shit but that's working out for them in a good way. Vocals sound pretty raw and the production in general sounds more live and ambient. Gonna have to dig in to these puppies.

32 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

I've pretty much ignored the last three TBS releases. I think I'm going to have to check them out. I started sampling some S/T tracks yesterday and they're pretty good. They're different. It sounds kind of like TAYF era but more adult and aggressive. Its kind of like they don't give a shit but that's working out for them in a good way. Vocals sound pretty raw and the production in general sounds more live and ambient. Gonna have to dig in to these puppies.

The latest album was pretty good. A complete departure from their previous work IMO, but still really good.

I find that since Where You Want To Be, the very last song on every album is always this epic, dramatic burner and I tend to really like those tracks best.

"Slowdance On The Inside..."

"I'll Let You Live"

"Everything Must Go"

I haven't listened to all of the last three albums so I don't know if that trend continued.  I don't think I've heard any of Happiness Is... but the one track I heard from Tidal Wave was really weird. I'll give it all a chance though.

2 hours ago, mcpherson123 said:

Are there people who really don't know that they can buy records from places that aren't SRC?

According to the SRC Facebook comments, I don't think so. Fuck, you can even get most of their pressings other places, let alone the retail stuff.