Taking Back Sunday- Self Titled, louder now and new again

22 minutes ago, danmpie7 said:

Because I asked a question? Okay. You didn't "need" to say anything, considering you didn't answer my question. You simply made a snide remark to it. But okay, good day as well. 

In general their point was "that's a stupid question" because obviously we don't know a specific date or time because the only thing that has been said is "next week". If a more narrow time frame gets posted on social media or emailed out or some other form of news delivery then it will be posted here.

24 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

In general their point was "that's a stupid question" because obviously we don't know a specific date or time because the only thing that has been said is "next week". If a more narrow time frame gets posted on social media or emailed out or some other form of news delivery then it will be posted here.

And I understand that, which is why I asked. Only wondering if someone might have known and hadn't posted yet is all. I just enjoy these threads and boards because they help out a lot and mostly people are nice, so it just aggravated me to be called out like that when I was just asking a question that I'm sure plenty of other people were wondering is all. Wasn't looking to like start up anything in an argumentative sense, I just didn't get why that was necessary to be said is all. 

46 minutes ago, danmpie7 said:

And I understand that, which is why I asked. Only wondering if someone might have known and hadn't posted yet is all. I just enjoy these threads and boards because they help out a lot and mostly people are nice, so it just aggravated me to be called out like that when I was just asking a question that I'm sure plenty of other people were wondering is all. Wasn't looking to like start up anything in an argumentative sense, I just didn't get why that was necessary to be said is all. 

It wasn't. I had the same thought but didn't feel the need to post it. But you know this is the internet so if something can be said it will be said, regardless of need.

Context clues; the post said next week, not Tuesday at 1pm eastern. People have been salivating over a LN repress, if there was a date/time released it would've been posted. I absolutely didn't need to make a snide comment and I'm generally a really nice helpful person on this board, however, I'd assume that if there was an exact date and time long the post TBS made it would've been posted. This thread has been updated every step of the way, to ask a question such as "does anyone know the date and time?" is just stupid and adds zero to the thread discussion. Another example is my wise-ass remark. 

7 hours ago, danmpie7 said: