WTB: Social Distortion 2010 Summer Tour poster

dandw12786

So this is a long shot, but figured I'd give it a try. I'm looking for the screen printed poster from Social Distortion's 2010 summer tour. 

Here's a pic of the one I'm looking for.

I went to the show in Council Bluffs, and didn't hit up the merch table because my buddies were bitchy about standing in line, so I never got it. I'm getting around to getting some of my music posters framed and it's kinda bothering me that I don't have this one to put with the other two Social D posters I've got from other shows, so thought I'd take a shot here. If anyone has one laying around that they don't want, let me know. I'm offering $45 plus shipping. If that's not agreeable to you, but you do have it, let me know, maybe I'll be willing to go up (but honestly, it's been six and a half years since the show, and it's not like I'm an empty shell of a person due to not having this, so I'm not really sure how much higher I'd go). 

Thanks! 

Sorry if I'm telling you something you already know, but you should create an account on Expresso Beans and add it to your wantlist. According to that site there have been a few on Ebay in the past 5 years. These aren't fast moving plans to acquire one, but you could try.
Best of luck on finding it, though!

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/125690

1 hour ago, bgdesign said:

Keep an eye on this Instagram. Mike Ness is selling some old posters and prints.

https://www.instagram.com/socialdistortionposters/?hl=en

I had seen the Instagram, but hadn't thought of trying to contact them about one that wasn't pictured. I'll email them now, thanks! 

1 hour ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

Sorry if I'm telling you something you already know, but you should create an account on Expresso Beans and add it to your wantlist. According to that site there have been a few on Ebay in the past 5 years. These aren't fast moving plans to acquire one, but you could try.
Best of luck on finding it, though!

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/125690

Never heard of that site, so I'll keep an eye on it, thanks for your help! 

• 4 weeks later...

One month bump.  I've exhausted the options I've found, with Social Distortion's current instagram poster sale going on, and I also stumbled on the artist's website.  Contacted him, and he checked his stock (as he had a few other leftover Social D tour posters he'd done for sale on his website), no luck.  I've been checking ebay, but only two have been up, one for $400, and one for $200, neither of which I'm paying.  Thought I'd bump this again on the off chance one of you guys has this sitting in their basement somewhere.