Full Of Hell - Trumpeting Ecstasy | Profound Lore

fizio59

7 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Apparently they're shipping enamel pins with all the orders... I've got a bad feeling about this.

I've only ordered from CCM once (Full of Hell/The Body split) but it was packaged in such a way that given my limited knowledge I trust them to utilize  cardboard and bubble wrap appropriately in this situation.

I mean, don't come at me if your shit comes fucked up...but I don't think anyone needs to worry.

Although, they did send me an Of Mice and Men sticker with my order. That was insulting...but also, I'd want to get rid of that shit too. I gave that to a different, shittier, co-worker and he was pretty stoked. Managing college kids is a mixed bag.

Can't believe no one has dropped this here yet. New song "Trumpeting Ecstasy" is super good. Wasn't expecting those vocals, even though I read the interview where they said they had a bunch of guest vocals. I guess I should say epilepsy and headphone user warning. But you all should know that by now.

Edited by MCDELTAT

On 4/28/2017 at 3:56 PM, thebilljim said:

It just occurred to me that I can't remember which the hell variant I actually bought.  I think I went with God's Eye. Guess I'll find out when it gets here.

Turns out I did NOT get the God's Eye variant...apparently I ordered Cosmic Vein, which looks much different in the flesh than it did in the mock up. Still cool though, and this album is a ripper.

33592366754_164a13e664_o_zpsr2pv7iwd.jpg

4 hours ago, Twistedshabazz said:

I got mine in yesterday. Its the version on the left, whatever thats called. Screen printing is cool, surprised they didnt number it on the back though. 

I saw someone on instagram post their copy and they included a number /100 so maybe some of them are numbered?

15 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I saw someone on instagram post their copy and they included a number /100 so maybe some of them are numbered?

maybe you saw mine? mine is 63/100 and I got the cosmic vein variant, super stoked.

this album is amazing. I wish the beginning songs were longer, but man it starts to bang hard in the later tracks.

• 2 weeks later...