PO: At The Drive In - in.ter a.li.a (release date 5 may)

9 hours ago, Vinyl Fury said:

Something about this sounds quite different on vinyl, it's much more underwhelming. The digital version, I felt the guitars were quite loud and panned hard so they really popped out, especially whoever is in the right channel. This sounds more more veiled.

I really have no complaints about the music, and I enjoy the album. But, I think I'll sell my vinyl copy. It's Half Purple/Half Purple splatter if anyone is interested.

I thought the same thing, very noticeable. 

Canceled my purple order and splurged on my fav variant. It was sold out (besides a couple shirt bundles), now it's showing 5 left. Price is AUD, so not as bad as it looks initially, but the shipping fucking sucks. Hope it doesn't sound as wonky as a couple people here are saying the purple sounds. <_<

https://artistfirst.com.au/collections/at-the-drive-in/products/in-ter-a-li-a-lp

12 hours ago, Vinyl Fury said:

Something about this sounds quite different on vinyl, it's much more underwhelming. The digital version, I felt the guitars were quite loud and panned hard so they really popped out, especially whoever is in the right channel. This sounds more more veiled.

I really have no complaints about the music, and I enjoy the album. But, I think I'll sell my vinyl copy. It's Half Purple/Half Purple splatter if anyone is interested.

It's the direct metal mastering and shitty GZ pressing production. 

45 minutes ago, dreamover said:

It's the direct metal mastering and shitty GZ pressing production. 

It's certainly something in the cutting process, but I have many records pressed there that sound great, and certainly no worse than their digital counterpart. I haven't found sound quality to be a regular issue with GZ. I'm usually quite pleased. But it sounds like there was even more gain reduction applied and too much of a high frequency roll off on this one. 

On 5/6/2017 at 10:50 PM, Vinyl Fury said:

It's actually not what I planned on. The UPC came up as Clear with Purple Splatter when I searched for it.

What is the barcode on your copy?

I would love to find one of those "clear with purple splatter" copies as well, if you ever find out the barcode. 

I keep getting different numbers when I google search it.

10 minutes ago, glass realms said:

the image on the HT listing looks like the half black/half bone with splatter. i've got the same variant and i bought mine at a local non-Hot Topic shop.

Hey man, THANKs a got some copies coming from australia, cost me an arm and a tit.. and I ordered two of the HT thank god they let me cancel, it was like 80 american u saved me...need a favour..Ask...Id love to help you as you helped me  I got 4 copiesof colored 666 motor inn, if you want one Ill give u a deal cause u saved me,also got domesplitter on green and bombpops white will sell 25 and 20 respectively...sorrysound likea commercial thanks again bud!!!!

17 minutes ago, alx said:

Hey man, THANKs a got some copies coming from australia, cost me an arm and a tit.. and I ordered two of the HT thank god they let me cancel, it was like 80 american u saved me...need a favour..Ask...Id love to help you as you helped me  I got 4 copiesof colored 666 motor inn, if you want one Ill give u a deal cause u saved me,also got domesplitter on green and bombpops white will sell 25 and 20 respectively...sorrysound likea commercial thanks again bud!!!!

you sound legitimately crazy 

26 minutes ago, alx said:

really..the black and yellow or white?

3 minutes ago, ethereal said:

you sound legitimately crazy 

ya I use voice text, may have came out wrong...just saying Thank you for saving me cash.  what does your opinion of my perceived mental state have to do with records, and you cant be legitimately crazy...One is either "crazy" your little word, or not.  A person cant be half insane...not your fault all 24yr olds use the word "legit"  around 50 times a day, and was I even talking to you? Or you just sit around and hop from person to person...legitimately crazy hahahahah

35 minutes ago, alx said:

5 minutes ago, alx said:

ya I use voice text, may have came out wrong...just saying Thank you for saving me cash.  what does your opinion of my perceived mental state have to do with records, and you cant be legitimately crazy...One is either "crazy" your little word, or not.  A person cant be half insane...not your fault all 24yr olds use the word "legit"  around 50 times a day, and was I even talking to you? Or you just sit around and hop from person to person...legitimately crazy hahahahah

What the legitimate fuck.

8 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

What the legitimate fuck.

will you little kids fuckoff.. go outside..you live in california, except you sit here tryna piss people off..I aint say shit to you..fucking stupid littleshit! like what you type matters ive never  even been on here ist time very enjoyable so thanks to thriftstore for saving me $$ Rest y'all eat one

1 minute ago, alx said:

will you little kids fuckoff.. go outside..you live in california, except you sit here tryna piss people off..I aint say shit to you..fucking stupid littleshit! like what you type matters ive never  even been on here ist time very enjoyable so thanks to thriftstore for saving me $$ Rest y'all eat one

I forgot that typing like an idiot is an old person thing. Carry on.

22 minutes ago, alx said:

Are these unreleased lyrics to a scrapped ATDI song?