PO Now: Bob's Burgers - The Bob's Burgers Music Album (Sub-Pop)

I love this show. I love the music. But I'd never listen to it outside watching the show. However, this is one of the few pressings revovling around a show that I can say "OK that's pretty damn cool". First off, Sub Pop does no wrong. Secondly, that pricing is great. Thirdly, having a regular option and a deluxe option is awesome. You can get all of it for under $30, or go wild with the deluxe, instead of most other labels where they make you shell out an arm and a leg for just your one option of deluxe. This show has a huge cult following so I can see the appeal. You buy it and listen to it, good for you. You buy it and shelf it, OK, fine. Seriously though, that pricing is great so (even though I'm not buying it) no one should complain about it. That's a great release in all aspects. 

Now if they did Home Movies music on vinyl...

Give. Me. Now. 

I think Bob's Burgers is great and I've watched the entire series multiple times.  I think the dumb little songs are hilarious and a unique part of the show.

I would probably rip my hair out if I had to listen to them all in a row, one after the other.

3 hours ago, Tidal Wave said:

Everyone makes mistakes and you hopefully learn from them. 

I bought up more records than I could listen to over a 3 year span. There wasn't one in particular. I moved and realized I hadn't even listened to many of the records and as a result I paired down a large portion of my collection and became much more selective with my purchases. I'd start by not buying a collection of joke outro ditties.  

It's "PARED," you fucking child!

TLDR: Product = gimmick, canceling orders = irresponsible, jonnywreck = not a taking back sunday fan

Pared and tidal wave aoty glad that is what you took out of what I said. 

As for the adult comment it had no reference to this product. It was talking about placing an order with the expectation of later cancelling the order. 

The comment about about the product was that it is a gimmick. 

Anything else said was in response to another person's post and not direct towards the product. 

Edited by Tidal Wave