Whitney Red LP (Japan)

spaceghost

On 2/23/2017 at 7:26 PM, spaceghost said:

This may be a long shot, but if anyone is part of the Secretly Canadian Secret Society, I'm after the Japan pressing of Whitney's A Light Upon the Lake.  If you could grab it for me, I'd be happy to thank you with a 7" of your choosing from Amazon ($10 or less). Cheers!

they just put some of these up on their site 

https://www.hellomerch.com/collections/whitney/products/light-upon-the-lake-japanese-import-12-red-vinyl

2 hours ago, tvham said:

Thanks for that. However, can't pull the trigger for double the price PLUS $12 shipping PLUS I hate Hello Merch. 

Offer still stands for SC Secret members, but I just may have to resolve to not get this one. 

• 5 months later...
On 2/28/2017 at 2:28 PM, spaceghost said:

Thanks for that. However, can't pull the trigger for double the price PLUS $12 shipping PLUS I hate Hello Merch. 

Offer still stands for SC Secret members, but I just may have to resolve to not get this one. 

If you don't mind me asking, why do you hate Hello Merch?

On July 31, 2017 at 6:17 PM, EmeryRK said:

If you don't mind me asking, why do you hate Hello Merch?

A few years back my friends and I ordered Mars Volta's Noctourniquet, all of our jackets showed up absolutely wrecked. All of us contacted HM for help, and they told us the same thing, that it wasn't their problem. I don't expect a replacement for a simple bumped corner, and this was much beyond. For an expensive record with expensive shipping, to boot. I vowed to never do business with them again.