FS :: 'Brand New' rarities/junk

storagesettings

I've got a few assorted Brand New rarities that I'm letting go. I've always thought these were cool to have, having gotten them at the time of release, and held onto them all these years, but .... it's time. BAI BRAND NEW STUFF ILL MISS YOU

7"

Brand New - Jesus :: It's that dank jellyfish one. I love it. You will, too. Great condition, only played a few times over the years. 

Brand New - Jude Law and the Semester Abroad - Black 

Brand New - Sic Transit Gloria, Glory Fades - Pink 

12" 

Brand New - Deja Entendu - 2nd Press (No Barcode) 

CD

Brand New - Terribly Contagious :: CD sampler of a few YFW songs pre-release

Brand New - Aloc Aloc/Sowing Season :: CD single 

DVD

Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon Tour DVD :: A twenty minute tour 'documentary' of the guys basically just fucking around and being twenty year olds or whatever.  It's prob online somewhere.

I also have that TDAG lyric zine thing if anyone is interested. 

Okay! Cool! Anyone need/want any of this stuff? I would love to work out a deal and send one phat box of stuff to someone, so they can live out their Brand New Christmas dreams. 

PEACE! 

Edited by storagesettings

Just now, chelseaannt said:

I did, I sent payment almost a week ago so just waiting on my stuff to arrive. He just doesn't get on very often.

ok cool.. was getting a little worried.  

I sent him money for something last tuesday and reached out a few times, just checking in to see if it was shipped but he never wrote back.

3 minutes ago, thepunkguy said:

ok cool.. was getting a little worried.  

I sent him money for something last tuesday and reached out a few times, just checking in to see if it was shipped but he never wrote back.

I paid last Tuesday as well, I wasn't sure if stuff was shipped yet either so I've just been keeping an eye out.

5 minutes ago, chelseaannt said:

I paid last Tuesday as well, I wasn't sure if stuff was shipped yet either so I've just been keeping an eye out.

eep.  well if you get yours or if I get mine,  then we know there's nothing to be concerned about.

I am sure it's fine.  I just get worried when I reach out to someone and they don't reply, for like a week.

27 minutes ago, thepunkguy said:

eep.  well if you get yours or if I get mine,  then we know there's nothing to be concerned about.

I am sure it's fine.  I just get worried when I reach out to someone and they don't reply, for like a week.

Also bought stuff and am just waiting for it to come in. What did you guys buy?

On 3/20/2017 at 8:01 PM, chelseaannt said:

I bought 3 different Kevin Devine 7"s from him, I posted a WTB a month or so ago about wanting to fill up my discography. Guy's got good taste!

Just giving you a heads up this guy sold me and another person the same records so I'm guessing he's scamming. If you don't get your stuff or can't get ahold of him you might want to file a claim with PayPal