FS :: 'Brand New' rarities/junk

storagesettings

Idk if this is his real info but he sent me all this when he was trying to talk me into paying with venmo. If it is his real info might aid in recovering your money. 

Fb: Adam Van Houten

IG: @adamvanhouten

email: [email protected]

work email : [email protected]

# : 818-859-6391

address: 1320 grandview ave, glendale, ca 91201

2 hours ago, Gszczepkowski said:

Idk if this is his real info but he sent me all this when he was trying to talk me into paying with venmo. If it is his real info might aid in recovering your money. 

Fb: Adam Van Houten

IG: @adamvanhouten

email: [email protected]

work email : [email protected]

# : 818-859-6391

address: 1320 grandview ave, glendale, ca 91201

His twitter is @AAdamVH

looks like he's more active on there if anyone has twitter and wants to contact him there. Pretty bummed I'm getting fucked over..

2 hours ago, stl_ben said:

oh wow...well yeah.  You guys were all getting steals of a deal....

Don't you know when a price is too good to be true...yadda yadda...

To be fair I have had some pretty crazy ass luck here. Snagged the entire Mars Volta discog minus Frances for $80 (MoV silver Deloused too). Frances cost me $60, killer trade on a copy of Killing Time, all my EEIWALE stuff way under cost ($25 on the Fest 10"),  and all kinds of other ridiculous nonsense. Good rule of thumb but sometimes you can feel the deal out and know. As soon as I started dealing with the guy I got a bad feeling and bailed.

1 hour ago, chelseaannt said:

His twitter is @AAdamVH

looks like he's more active on there if anyone has twitter and wants to contact him there. Pretty bummed I'm getting fucked over..

Idk if you used PayPal or venmo but if you used PayPal open a claim. They'll attempt to contact him and if he doesn't show proof of delivery then you'll automatically get your money back. Sucks that there's people shitty enough to do something like this though

1 hour ago, Gszczepkowski said:

Idk if you used PayPal or venmo but if you used PayPal open a claim. They'll attempt to contact him and if he doesn't show proof of delivery then you'll automatically get your money back. Sucks that there's people shitty enough to do something like this though

I'm a dingus cause I used PayPal, but I paid as a gift. The guy was being so nice, told me not to worry about the fees and to send a flat payment to his business account so I sent it as a gift instead of goods/services :/

• 1 year later...