Delete my account?

Darkloud

43 minutes ago, crossedoutname said:

On the opposite side, how many blink-182 splatter hot topic variants do I need to get a lifetime membership? :P

While VC does unite occasionally to ward off outsiders you must never forget the very real civil war going on the rest of the time between normal people with ears and the hot topic kids.

Who hurt you?

Oh that's right,  nobody. You asked a question and you got some sarcasm alongside genuine guidance. It takes a cursory read of precisely one thread to understand what the crowd here is like, and a quick glance at the boards homepage makes it pretty easy to work out where technical maintenance/set-up issues should go. If you wish to find an area on the internet where you can get information without at first putting in 10 or so seconds worth of effort in reading then good luck on your travels. Your first priority however should really be the purchase of some thicker skin cos the folk here don't even really play rough.

On top of agreeing with the terms and conditions and "verifying" that you're 13, I think the signup process should also ensure that this isn't babby's first adventure onto the internet, and that your skin isn't tissue-thin.  Fucking embarrassing, Darkloud.  Refer to the third reply of this thread and save yourself from future embarrassment.  You'll thank us later.

Edited by Derek™