Christian Music's #1 Vinyl Subscription Box

076043c8-c6bd-4860-af14-1df9c811819c.jpg
Redemption Vinyl Has Launched! 

Thank you for being one of our first customers, we're including an additional FREE VINYL in your first box! Simply sign up by March 10th.

How Does It Work?

Customize your plan, choose from:

• Monthly3 month, or 6 month plans
  • 2 to 3 vinyl per month
  • Vintage, Modern, or a Combination
  • Rock, Alternative, Heavy, CCM, Gospel, or a Mix
In every box, you will also receive 10 free song downloads from New Release Today ($12.90 value), in-depth descriptions of your vinyl, a handwritten note from your curators, and additional extras, bonuses and goodies!

You'll Come For The Vinyl But Stay For The Extras!

Plans start as low as $21/month.

On this page https://redemptionvinyl.com/pages/styles when you list artists such as Sanctus Real, Audio Adrenaline, Newsboys, Hawk Nelson, and Kutless - all artists who currently don't have any vinyl releases whatsoever to their names...are you saying these are artists who will be having vinyl releases coming out soon and included in boxes?  

Interesting, I'm actually really into the rock and "heavy" stuff. Not crazy about sub boxes though and most Christian artists releases I buy are limited anyways so I'd rather buy them directly instead of hoping to get it.

40 minutes ago, mmhmm said:

On this page https://redemptionvinyl.com/pages/styles when you list artists such as Sanctus Real, Audio Adrenaline, Newsboys, Hawk Nelson, and Kutless - all artists who currently don't have any vinyl releases whatsoever to their names...are you saying these are artists who will be having vinyl releases coming out soon and included in boxes?  

I think that's more a "similar artists" type thing. Because I noticed, like you, a lot of those artists don't have a single vinyl release OR they do, but they have been crowdfunded/extremely limited/etc.

Now @redemptionvinyl if you can get in contact and work with Solid State/Tooth & Nail/Facedown/etc. and work with them on releasing unpressed albums...

Edited by No This Is Patrick
poor grammerz :P

1 minute ago, No This Is Patrick said:

Interesting, I'm actually really into the rock and "heavy" stuff actually! Not crazy about sub boxes though and most Christian artists releases I buy are limited anyways so I'd rather buy them directly instead of hoping to get it.

I think that's more a "similar artists" type thing. Because I noticed, like you, a lot of those artists don't have a single vinyl release OR they do, but they have been crowdfunded/extremely limited/etc.

Now @redemptionvinyl if you can get in contact and work withSolid State/Tooth & Nail/Facedown/etc. and work with them on releasing unpressed albums...

Hah for sure...I'm optimistic they actually mean they're releasing those artists...I know at least one is coming down the line.  But the rest?