PO: Beach Fossils- Somersault(June 2)

Got my Amoeba clear variant today.  Looks great.  The sticker on the front says only /250 clear in the US.  Not exactly an exclusive but explains it somewhat.  Europe and the UK appears to have the other copies.  Have no clue how many were pressed for Europe though.  /500?  /250?

Edited by OldKentuckyShark

I'm not a variant collector, but I must have ordered from both Amoeba and Bayonet Records and forgotten to cancel one of the orders. I haven't opened the splatter yet but that's the variant I want. Too bad I have already opened and played the Amoeba red when it came in the mail a week ago.  Oh, well, first world problems. 

• 2 months later...

just a little heads up for anyone planning to attend any of the upcoming shows: these guys totally kill it live. One of the best shows I've seen this year. Also, with regard to the hobby™, take note that they have the white w/ red splatter variant with them for sale as well next to standard black. Make sure to ask the merch guy as I saw them hand out standard copies to people who didn't ask for the splatter in specific. They also threw in those goodie bags (not sure if only for purchasers of the splatter or also for standard).

Glad I held off buying until this point - the live show convinced me to give the record another chance and that splatter is surely one of the coolest-looking in my collection.