PO: Alex G - Rocket

6 hours ago, parkinglot said:

Grabbed the black from my local store. They're pretty good with getting variants of they're available for retail, so you might be stuck with black.  

Tried two stores this afternoon and neither had it in stock. I'll try another tomorrow (I'm ok with black). If still no luck, I'll maybe order a red one.

17 hours ago, Sunshine said:

What were you hoping for splatter? It's a tape they're all ugly.

lool they did also advertise glitter tapes, which are a bit sexier for some than clear w. various liner colors. probably just did a random mix with duplication.ca, but idk how many of each.
i ordered two and, should i get two identical tapes by some stroke of bad bad luck, would be down to trade with someone who doesn't like their shell color/type. won't know till i get back home late this next week tho.

Edited by copelandkid

2 hours ago, DOMAN127 said:

I haven't heard Beach Music but this solves the biggest problem I had with DSU, which was that some of the songs didn't feel fully developed. So yeah, I like this record!

I'd say the songs on Beach Music are even more developed than this album. If I were you I'd check that one out.

2 minutes ago, joshman150 said:

I'd say the songs on Beach Music are even more developed than this album. If I were you I'd check that one out.

Salt is one of the best Alex G songs. I really enjoy Brite Boy a lot too. I actually just love everything he does. Is Beach Music underrated? I think so 

3 hours ago, DOMAN127 said:

I haven't heard Beach Music but this solves the biggest problem I had with DSU, which was that some of the songs didn't feel fully developed. So yeah, I like this record!

Beach Music is absolutely amazing.  One of my favourite albums ever.  Listen to it.

• 2 months later...

cross posting here because this Alex G-affiliated LP is almost completely sold out, and I know a lot of you are into Alex G. Cold Foamers "All Cold Everything" LP was pressed almost three years ago now, and has still remained relatively unknown due to the group's breakup shortly after the record was released. Alex G recorded and produced the album, but he appears on a few songs, too. Two more green vinyl copies were returned to me yesterday when I went to pick up consignment from a record store in Philly that is changing ownership, so those are back up in the webstore (link below). However many copies that don't sell online will likely only be available at the members' new bands shows and potentially with Alex on the road. Thanks!

stream: https://coldfoamers.bandcamp.com/album/all-cold-everything

buy: http://www.slugsaltrex.com/products/533554-cold-foamers-all-cold-everything-lp

video with Alex G cameo: https://vimeo.com/87802877 

Edited by skrtskrt

• 10 months later...