Fleet Foxes- Crack Up - Out June 16

8 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Found those signed ones for you guys:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071JT1HLN/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

if there are only 250, I'd hurry

THANK YOU so much for the heads up man! Already have a copy of the standard version but I absolutely love this record so i'm gonna sell my other copy and have this one instead!

21 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

While Amazon doesn't have many colorway exclusives in their history, they do autographed ones regularly.

Shit last year i ordered the Band of Horses exclusive color, then they dropped the exclusive signed one. I was pissed.

I also snagged the Deadpool OST signed by Junkie XL. Fun stuff.

8 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

I wouldn't be shocked if orders from this point don't get fulfilled, as it changed to "Usually ships within 1 to 2 months."

Yeah mine shows that I'll get it by this Friday and I ordered really early on. Amazon defaults to the 1-2 months when they have no idea wtf is going on. Went through it with the King Gizzard Oddments posting and it eventually got cancelled.

But best of luck to everyone that has an order placed! We all need some soothing Fleet Foxes in our collection

3 hours ago, kid_k_1 said:

I got an order in for the amazon autographed exclusive when it was still available (but delivery estimate 1-2 months)

Can I rest asured that they are not going to send me a unsigned version if they run out of the signed ones?

I'm the Amazon guy, made sure yours goes through cheers :)

Just now, pukebileforever said:

I also placed an order within the hour of it being live but still had the 1-2 month delivery estimate. Am I probably ok on getting my order fulfilled? 

I typically take the 1-2 month delivery window to be akin to BM's "out of stock rare item - we'll try to get this for you" ... most of the orders I've placed with that label (for a limited item) have gotten canceled, but a couple actually did come through.

5 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Why do I find this actually hilarious?

No idea. Do you find staring at a wall enjoyable? That's me. In my cubical. With Bezos breathing down my neck cause he really likes vinyl.

Edit: Welp now Jeff won't talk to me I dunno if that's good or bad.

Edited by Sunshine

Got the BS "...learned about a problem that prevented us from processing your order properly." E-mail from Amazon this morning.

Would have been nice to keep the order open for the 3 weeks so I could at least have "a chance" to get an Auto'd FF with a return or cancellation...but they just abruptly cancelled it, rather than tell me what the problem was.

I went ahead and cancelled the rest of my order out of frustration.

I will grab the Ryan Adams Bellman cuts later.

Amazon sucks!

Long live REAL record stores. B)