Fleet Foxes- Crack Up - Out June 16

Just now, JRHews said:

Hah no, I have one; was just a joke as the 3 year bump made me think there was new music/issues ect.

Yeah, there were tentative plans - pre-Covid - for a 2020 release.  Or at least some steady updates that would suggest one would happen.  Haven't heard a peep since and would assume those plans were canned for the time being.  New album is supposed to be notably bright and upbeat, per Robin, so I'm pretty excited to hear it... whenever that may be.

10 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Yeah, there were tentative plans - pre-Covid - for a 2020 release.  Or at least some steady updates that would suggest one would happen.  Haven't heard a peep since and would assume those plans were canned for the time being.  New album is supposed to be notably bright and upbeat, per Robin, so I'm pretty excited to hear it... whenever that may be.

100%. No question in my mind they have been my favorite band of the last decade+. I also heard the rumbles last year of them starting the process, so hopefully they pick up again soon. I'm awaiting another boxset as well...