PO Now: Prize Fighter Inferno "My Brother's Blood Machine"

6 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Sweet. Mine says it'll be here tomorrow, but it hasn't shipped yet. They're going to lose money on shipping having to overnight it like that.

They've been overnighting most of my orders for like a month now. Doesn't make any damn sense to me. I bought a $2 funko pop the other day but it was an add-on item so I added it to a preorder. They shipped the Pop immediately, so I don't know why I had to bother ordering something else with it. 

13 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

They've been overnighting most of my orders for like a month now. Doesn't make any damn sense to me. I bought a $2 funko pop the other day but it was an add-on item so I added it to a preorder. They shipped the Pop immediately, so I don't know why I had to bother ordering something else with it. 

Yeah, that seems a little silly. Oh well, I guess this is what I pay like $100 a year for?

Well, and Man In The High Castle.

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

Got mine today. Came with a huge seam split, which I normally don't fuss about but I'm going to this time because Amazon shipped two records in an oversized box, one of them being in a mailer and Prizefighter just loose in the box, on top of the other record's mailer. The mail carrier didn't mark it as delivered either so I have to wait until it says it's been delivered to ask for a refund/replacement/whatever the fuck they'll do. 

6 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Got mine today. Came with a huge seam split, which I normally don't fuss about but I'm going to this time because Amazon shipped two records in an oversized box, one of them being in a mailer and Prizefighter just loose in the box, on top of the other record's mailer. The mail carrier didn't mark it as delivered either so I have to wait until it says it's been delivered to ask for a refund/replacement/whatever the fuck they'll do. 

Ugh. Hope mines in a mailer. If not, I'll pitch a hissy fit. My Coheed shit needs to be mint as fuck. Always. Good luck man.

13 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

So, it came in good shape. By "gold," they meant the "vinyl gold" (transparent orange). I was kind of expecting metallic.

Hide contents

Image may contain: indoor

Image may contain: table

For some reason that's what I was picturing over something like the gold from the Afterman set. I dig it. Mine will be here tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, zerohacker said:

For some reason that's what I was picturing over something like the gold from the Afterman set. I dig it. Mine will be here tomorrow. 

That is exactly what you should picture with vinyl, but with the gold foil on the CD, I was expecting more like Afterman. Either way, dude, this thing sounds pretty flawless. I'm on Easter now, and it's really well down. The bass is so present, yet the highs are crisp and the vocals are a little (I mean JUST A LITTLE) more forward.  It's sooooooper good. 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...