https://store.noidearecords.com/products/4ad-friends-lp-grab-bag-five-lps-for-35-00

Get FIVE mystery LP's for a mere $35.00!

This is a fun, random selection chosen, well, randomly, of five 12" records from 4AD, Jagjaguwar, Drag City, Thrill Jockey, Joyful Noise, Katorga Works, Don Giovanni, & Captured Tracks! Bands include Sebadoh, Red House Painters, Bonnie Prince Billy, Grimes, Bon Iver, Merchandise, Liima, Thou/The Body, Ty Segall, The Soft Moon, Tune-Yards, & many more!

• Five fully-packaged 12" records!

• IF YOU ORDER MORE THAN ONE SET, WE'LL SEND A DIFFERENT ASSORTMENT OF RECORDS!

why would you guys buy overstock random titles internationally anyways?  This kind of deal isn't really meant for that, they are just trying to clear out their distro. Can't think of a time I'd tack on $14 or more in shipping for an item I don't even get to choose

20 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

why would you guys buy overstock random titles internationally anyways?  This kind of deal isn't really meant for that, they are just trying to clear out their distro. Can't think of a time I'd tack on $14 or more in shipping for an item I don't even get to choose

Just love a gamble! I grabbed the Black Numbers bundle recently and got fantastic titles. I've done it a few times with success most the time. 

3 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

You tend to do this once you've reached all your collecting goals :P

Although, in my case if I want to buy ANYTHING it has to be international, and I buy too much and too often enough anyways that I don't taking a punt on some albums I may not have. It's a pain to have to pay almost double for a title just for not living in the US or Europe, but such is life!

I did this on a whim right when it went up, here's what I got:

S. Carey - Range of Light

Merchandise - Strange Songs in the Dark

Bonnie Prince Billy - Pond Scum

Ty Segall - Emotional Mugger

Red House Painters - Down Colorful Hill

+ an Against Me - Disco Before the Breakdown poster, a recent issue of Razorcake, and some case-less CDs.

At $8.50 ppd per LP, I'm super happy with it ! I was meaning to pick up S. Carey eventually, and the rest is stuff I'm at least sort of interested in.