FS: Say Anything ...Is A Real Boy 2008 pressing Black

TSTLSOOM

So this is weird, but i have a copy of ... Is A Real Boy i got wayyyy back in high school in 2008-2009 at hot topic. It was double black, when it should have been in white. I am going crazy, as EVERYWHERE I've looked has not listed that color way. Then, i do a quick google search  and BAM I found some info on it

https://web.archive.org/web/20110604171556/http://www.doghouserecords.com/v11/link_releasesDetail.php?detailID=123&bandID=Say Anything

Has anyone else come across it? Im also trying to sell it as well as my other records in my collection (downsizing and the like)

Is it the /300 that SRC supposedly distributed? I've heard rumors that there was a mispress of the first run that was black/green that was black/black too. If it is that I may be interested in buying. 

EDIT: should have read the post, interested in buying it, I missed one on eBay for like 40 last week because I forgot to check the auction again and it's one of my favorite albums

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2017 at 8:31 PM, Holo said:

Is it the /300 that SRC supposedly distributed? I've heard rumors that there was a mispress of the first run that was black/green that was black/black too. If it is that I may be interested in buying. 

EDIT: should have read the post, interested in buying it, I missed one on eBay for like 40 last week because I forgot to check the auction again and it's one of my favorite albums

It was pressed by doghouse, not src, i got this way back in 2009. I think SRC was just coming up back then