Descendents - Everything Sucks 20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition

http://kingsroadmerch.com/descendents/

Descendents - Everything Sucks 20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition LP/7"

There's standard 180 gram black vinyl and KRM exclusive clear vinyl. Clear limited to 1000

Stand alone LP/7" and available in bundles. Lots of great Everything Sucks merch available now as well.

Track list:

LP (33 1/3 RPM)

Side A

1. Everything Sux
  2. I’m The One
  3. Coffee Mug
  4. Rotting Out
  5. Sick-O-Me
  6. Caught
  7. When I Get Old
  8. Doghouse
  9. She Loves Me

Side B

1. Hateful Notebook
  2. We
  3. Eunuch Boy
  4. This Place
  5. I Won’t Let Me
  6. Thank You

Vinyl 7” (Black – 45 RPM)

Side A:

1. Lucky

Side B:

1. Shattered Milo
Edited by travis

just got this mail:

There has been a slight change with the "Everything Sucks" vinyl colour. Instead of the previously announced white vinyl, the European pressing of this will be on CLEAR vinyl. The limitation of this stays the same. 
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please contact [email protected] with any questions you may have.

7 minutes ago, gazzo said:

just got this mail:

There has been a slight change with the "Everything Sucks" vinyl colour. Instead of the previously announced white vinyl, the European pressing of this will be on CLEAR vinyl. The limitation of this stays the same. 
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please contact [email protected] with any questions you may have.

Cool. Thanks for the update!

I always end up spending way too much money when something Descendents related comes out.

6 hours ago, jonrawks said:

Kind of odd they didn't just do a single sided 12" with the Gotta 7" songs included too.

"Grand Theme" is included as that hidden track on the LP. But yeah, they should have included "Gotta". Probably they keep back stuff for next Anniversary ;)

And I demand "Silence" with Chad & Milo on vox!

29 minutes ago, Iggy_Pilot said:

"Grand Theme" is included as that hidden track on the LP. But yeah, they should have included "Gotta". Probably they keep back stuff for next Anniversary ;)

"Silence" is such a solid song, always had more of an ALL feel to it, I thought - has that ever been available on vinyl?

Only ever heard it on a surf vid by Tayolr Steele "The Show" back in the late nineties - the best punk compilation, look it up on youtube if you havent heard it, its got "Shattered" on it too

9 hours ago, travis said:

http://kingsroadmerch.com/descendents/

Descendents - Everything Sucks 20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition LP/7"

There's standard 180 gram black vinyl and KRM exclusive clear vinyl. Clear limited to 1000

Stand alone LP/7" and available in bundles. Lots of great Everything Sucks merch available now as well.

Track list:

LP (33 1/3 RPM)

Side A

1. Everything Sux
  2. I’m The One
  3. Coffee Mug
  4. Rotting Out
  5. Sick-O-Me
  6. Caught
  7. When I Get Old
  8. Doghouse
  9. She Loves Me

Side B

1. Hateful Notebook
  2. We
  3. Eunuch Boy
  4. This Place
  5. I Won’t Let Me
  6. Thank You

Vinyl 7” (Black – 45 RPM)

Side A:

1. Lucky

Side B:

1. Shattered Milo

Fuck yes.  Probably going to wait for the HT exclusive since I'm assuming you went the splatter route.  Can you post a list of stores when you get the chance?

5 minutes ago, snowynz said:

"Silence" is such a solid song, always had more of an ALL feel to it, I thought - has that ever been available on vinyl?

Only ever heard it on a surf vid by Tayolr Steele "The Show" back in the late nineties - the best punk compilation, look it up on youtube if you havent heard it, its got "Shattered" on it too

Yeah, I have The Show soundtrack on CD. The included version of Silence is by ALL with Chad on vox only though. I don't know where that version with Chad & Milo together was released. You can find it as a quite noisy Youtube video only. Was that version included on The Show video and ripped from the VHS tape maybe? Do you remember?

44 minutes ago, Iggy_Pilot said:

Haha, the cynic in me did think that they saved Gotta for the 30th annivesary.

5 minutes ago, Iggy_Pilot said:

Yeah, I have The Show soundtrack on CD. The included version of Silence is by ALL with Chad on vox only though. I don't know where that version with Chad & Milo together was released. You can find it as a quite noisy Youtube video only. Was that version included on The Show video and ripped from the VHS tape maybe? Do you remember?

Yea definitely ALL on The Show (get that out on vinyl @travis), theres a couple other versions on youtube, damn its such a good song