PO Now: Gorillaz - Humanz (Also the 'OG' Discussion Thread)

1 hour ago, Professor Finn said:

I'm fucking pissed. if I didn't want it so bad I'd cancel my order.

1 hour ago, FiggyPud said:

Think of it this way: in the time it's been delayed, most of you would have probably listened to this edition once.

so the album has album a total of 20 tracks?

the deluxe album has +6 bonus tracks (total 26 tracks)?

and the super deluxe album has the +6 from the deluxe and +28 bonus tracks (total 54 tracks)?

20 hours ago, tug said:

so the album has album a total of 20 tracks?

the deluxe album has +6 bonus tracks (total 26 tracks)?

and the super deluxe album has the +6 from the deluxe and +28 bonus tracks (total 54 tracks)?

No. Unfortunately it doesn't come with the Deluxe tracks... but it does have 14 exclusive tracks, the tracklist is in this article https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/05/gorillazs-humanz-vinyl-box-set-boasts-14-unreleased-bonus-tracks/

36 minutes ago, Professor Finn said:

No. Unfortunately it doesn't come with the Deluxe tracks... but it does have 14 exclusive tracks, the tracklist is in this article https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/05/gorillazs-humanz-vinyl-box-set-boasts-14-unreleased-bonus-tracks/

So 14 records with 1 song on each side is only 28 tracks. So that means this version is only 14 songs long with 14 bsides?

1 hour ago, Professor Finn said:

Well I mean all of the versions only have 14 songs. you forget about the 6 interlude tracks which they put on the A-side along with a song.

ok got ya.  thanks for explaining.  i did not realize the interludes, this album has too many versions and too many tracklists, bonus tracks, etc.  and this big set should prob be 7 inchers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

Soooo glad I opted for the standard issue of this one.

Guys let us know how the deluxe sound. Im curious on the B sides.

Will do, I found out my friend's bf has $6500 turntable so I'm going to listen on that for optimum listening experience.

I mean, I get the point. 12" singles (and 7" singles) aren't that desirable because of their length. But most people buy singles for the b-side more often than not. And in this case, this is the only place to get the b-side. 

That being said, people aren't into vinyl because of the convenience.