PO: London Grammar - Truth Is A Beautiful Thing (Deluxe Vinyl Edition)

Marbled vinyl is a beautiful thing - to look at. Soundwise, it's a great production the rumble on track one made me look outside expecting to see a truck rolling past (seriously). Unfortunately, it's a bit noisy (crackle and pops) which is obviously more noticeable in the quiet parts, I wonder if a black vinyl copy is any quieter like 'if you wait' was?

Side 4, track sounds terrible, so noisy :(

Edited by RSand

Yes, Deluxe Edition.  

Why do they even BOTHER sending an email like this one?

" Dear Valued Customer, 

Thank you for your recent order. 

Unfortunately, we are not able to fill the item(s) below. Since this was cancelled from your order, your credit card will not be charged for this. If you pre-paid your order using PayPal we will issue a refund shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

We encourage you to consider another item from our product selection and to shop with us again. If you have any questions about your order, please send an e-mail to our customer service department at: [email protected]  "

9 minutes ago, Pavel said:

Hello, everyone! Can anybody with marble version tell me if there was a sticker on the cover that said that its specifically the marble version? Cause I've seen couple of sellers on eBay  selling presumably marble one but the sticker was just "deluxe edition" and no specification about the color. 

I don't have the marble version, but as far as I am aware all the copies were signed, so the signatures should be clearly visible.

13 hours ago, Pavel said:

Hello, everyone! Can anybody with marble version tell me if there was a sticker on the cover that said that its specifically the marble version? Cause I've seen couple of sellers on eBay  selling presumably marble one but the sticker was just "deluxe edition" and no specification about the color. 

mine has a pink sticker on the top left that says: the new album deluxe edition includes 7 bonus tracks featuring the songs big picture, rooting for you, oh woman oh man MADART2LPLTD claim your download at wearevinyl.com . no mention of marble. 

More complaints rolling in about people ordering marbled and getting black. Someone on discogs said that they were replacing their incorrect order so hopefully they can do this for everyone. Might be tough to replace all considering it seems very limited... did anyone have the opposite happen? order the black and receive the marble instead?

On 19/06/2017 at 11:49 PM, colbourne25 said:

More complaints rolling in about people ordering marbled and getting black. Someone on discogs said that they were replacing their incorrect order so hopefully they can do this for everyone. Might be tough to replace all considering it seems very limited... did anyone have the opposite happen? order the black and receive the marble instead?

Hello, I'm french sorry for my english, i had the same problem and i write to sandbag help, they answer me this: 

"Please accept our sincerest apologies for the mix-up.

We will send you the correct item today. 

Please could you return the incorrect item back to us at your convenience using the returns address sticker on the invoice? Please use standard postage  and we will of course reimburse your postage costs. We would be grateful if you could insert a note inside the package to advise the reason for the return.

We are so sorry for the frustration this may have caused

Jeff, on behalf of the Customer Service team"

On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:49 PM, colbourne25 said:

did anyone have the opposite happen? order the black and receive the marble instead?

If they did, I'm confident the supplier will sort this out for them if they get in touch asap.

*Opens to check colour*.

Edited by Roandy55

8 hours ago, RSand said:

Does the deluxe on black vinyl have the same sticker on the front? Is it possible to tell them apart without opening them?

Yes, the same sticker but with a different cat number. It should show MADART2LPLTD for the black or MADART2LPLTDS for the marbled.

Edited by Roandy55

On 2017-6-21 at 4:46 PM, Mr ZAG said:

Hello, I'm french sorry for my english, i had the same problem and i write to sandbag help, they answer me this: 

"Please accept our sincerest apologies for the mix-up.

We will send you the correct item today. 

Please could you return the incorrect item back to us at your convenience using the returns address sticker on the invoice? Please use standard postage  and we will of course reimburse your postage costs. We would be grateful if you could insert a note inside the package to advise the reason for the return.

We are so sorry for the frustration this may have caused

Jeff, on behalf of the Customer Service team"

Hi, I have the same issue and got the same reply from them as well. I would like to know, did you get the correct signed marbled vinyl eventually? Or what did they do after the email?? Thanks!