Rammstein - Paris Live Boxed Set

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, webdoggy said:

Did anybody actually get this? I ordered March 29th, so a few days after this post, but Amazon didn't fulfill the order.

From what I heard on Reddit Amazon didn't order enough to meet the pre-order fulfillment, so they are waiting on more to come in. If you chat them and complain about not getting it on release day they may give you a discount (if that's your thing).

31 minutes ago, Vega said:

The box is beautifully designed imo, haven't listened to the records yet, but the live recordings on the CDs are phenomenal and the movie is, with the exception of some editing-choices from akerlund, really good!

To be honest I didn't notice the fast cuts as much until I read the reviews on Amazon. Can't wait to see the quality of the bluray.

1 hour ago, salvanipour said:

To be honest I didn't notice the fast cuts as much until I read the reviews on Amazon. Can't wait to see the quality of the bluray.

I didn't mean the cut frequency! I love that about akerlund, I mean the little things he edited into the film that threw me completely out of the experience of it being live, such as writing the huge songtitles on the screen before every song, the vampires on bück dich, the emo-girl on engel and so on.. He really had the material of making one of the best live films ever but fucked it up a little bit in my opinion with these little edits, but maybe some people like that, it's just not for me personally.

25 minutes ago, 2notepockets said:

Thought Engel was pretty rad when I was in high school (when the song came out lol), and enjoyed their live show at a festival waiting for Tool to play, it was quite the spectacle... but as far as actually listening to their music these days the thought of doing so is quite laughable. 

I was at the Melbourne show for that.....was pretty rad