PO NOW: Elder - Reflections of A Floating World 2XLP [Stickman/Armageddon Label] [6/2/17]

2 minutes ago, mootloot said:

clear rainbow mix splatter (Band) 
clear / green (Revolver USA/Midheaven) 
bone / orange (Deathwish Inc.) 
record A light blue / red, record B red / green (Armageddon Shop)

Where does this info come from?

So there are four goddamn US  variants and none are black?

Edited by mcpherson123

1 minute ago, Gippej said:

Thank you, sir! Can't tell you how much I appreciate that.

Just now, mootloot said:

Why would they make black vinyl? 

Cute.

12 minutes ago, mootloot said:

Thanks, I want to order but I wanna see some mock ups or pressing numbers first. I also might wait until the cassette is up and grab that as well

edit: cassette is up, nevermind

Edited by Gippej

8 minutes ago, whoshotthefrog said:

Well damn, I already ordered the one from Armageddon. The one on DW is more expensive though so, I'll wait to see what else comes out before I decide to keep my order or not

There seems to be no indication of the variant color listed on this page but Armageddon states that Midheaven's exclusive is Clear/Green. I don't know if that means transparent green or clear with green splatter or clear/green A side/B side merge.

https://www.midheaven.com/item/reflections-of-a-floating-world-by-elder

I broke down and pre-ordered the black from Napalm which mean a US black variant will probably be made available in about 20 minutes or so.

Looks like the Deathwish variant is down to 137 units. I must say I'm impressed they sold more than half in a few days. Especially with how ugly the variant is.

New song tomorrow!

2 minutes ago, ragingbull27 said:

Anyone know or help point me in the right direction whee I can pick up the starburst variant of 'lore'.

i was gonna order it along w the new record when I got paid today and now all copies are sold out at Armageddon and deathwish :/

http://www.armageddonshop.com/search.php?artist=ELDER

Had been checking here for the new record to get posted, but ended up grabbing one from Deathwish. I've never ordered from this site though, FYI. 

Edited by CrucialCoast

About 4 minutes in and bits of the song sound like Elder are getting healthily closer to heyday-era The Mars Volta with a little less of their post punk bombast. I'm digging it. We get some Floydian ambiance in the beginning and some real nice riffage and excellent harmonizing tapestries in the guitars and accompanying instrumentation. Nick's vocals absolutely wipe the floor with Lore's vocal takes. They really got in the way of me getting into that album when it first came out .They were messy double-tracked and slightly tuneless in places where there should have been more tunefulness. This track showcases a much better vocal execution than pretty much all of Lore. That 11:12 went by a lot faster than I thought it would. I can tell I'm going to be plenty happy with this album. I'm already totally down with the live versions of "Sanctuary" and from this recording I can tell that studio track is going to slay. 

For the record I do love Lore but it took me a while.