PO NOW: Elder - Reflections of A Floating World 2XLP [Stickman/Armageddon Label] [6/2/17]

50 minutes ago, deer said:

All four of those variants look absolutely spectacular and I don't think I can choose between them. Someone figure out the pressing numbers for the armageddon/revolver variants so the number can choose for me because I love them all

You should buy it from Armageddon since they're the label that is releasing it.

24 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

Wow. That rainbow splatter is officially the cheapest copy going now. Tee Pee FTW.

Also, is it weird that the "band/tour" edition is being sold in a webstore? Not complaining, just point it out. 

I know, right? I think only a handful of copies are up in the webstore. The price plus the fact that it's gorgeous made it an instant buy over the other variants for me.

I hate the feel of a heavyweight record. I like it when they have some flop and play when you hold them. Feels classic. Heavyweight just has become such a party line, price gouging gimmick and waste of material. LP's are perfectly suitable on 120 to 140 grams. 180 is overkill and I would like the PVC to be rationed so more great albums can be pressed instead of blowing a bunch of material on 180g and higher records. Thinner is better for me.