P.O. NOW: Slowdive S/T (05/05/17)

So far I've only listened to the Star Roving and Sugar for the Pill and am seriously excited to listen to this album, but may hold off until my local record store gets a copy to buy and enjoy thru at home. I'm loving people's excitement of this album.

Also, that clip of When the Sun Hits sounds beautiful

11 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

This is so good, I'm tempted to join the club just to get a clear copy. Was going to order a silver today but read a lot of complaints about surface noise. Anyone experiencing that?

If you joined SS now you would get Foxygen as your first album, but you should be able to order Slowdive as a separate item.  

1 hour ago, ethereal said:

https://www.discogs.com/Slowdive-Slowdive/release/10229694

seems a little too coincidental 

I wasn't disagreeing that there was possibly a problem, just pointing out that it likely isn't related to color.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

14 hours ago, Moglog said:

Yup, this album is unreal. I saw them back in 2014 when they first got back together, so they didn't play any new material. Would love to see them again for that reason. Having a hard time thinking of a band that's reunited that I would want to play MORE new stuff. 

Dinosaur jr is the only band I can really think of that came back and can still deliver.

This record remains a testament to this bands awesomeness 

26 minutes ago, tetsuodaironman said:

Anyone's shop have any silver left? Copies are now $30 and up online...

My local shop just posted a copy of the Silver that they got in yesterday.   I'm not sure if they do phone orders or not.  If you PM me and I can give you their details.  

Edit: nevermind.  I see that some links were posted above.  Supporting my local shop is cool too but can't go wrong with Bull Moose either. 

Edited by YouTwo