Run Out Groove Vinyl: Warner Music Fan-Driven Vinyl-Only Label - Official Thread

ALBUM DETAILS
  • If voted to win, this would the first worldwide release of the band’s debut on vinyl
  • Would be pressed on 180g gold and black mixed color vinyl at Record Industry and come in a single pocket tip-on jacket.
  • Would include the Japanese bonus track of “Send My Love To The Dancefloor, I'll See You In Hell (Hey Mister DJ)” from the Amp’d Mobile Studio Sessions.
  • Would be limited and numbered based on pre-orders

• 4 weeks later...

https://shop.runoutgroovevinyl.com/schizophrenic-psychedelia-1.html

Never heard of this group so I can't knock em but I'm definitely disappointed and surprised.

http://www.runoutgroovevinyl.com/vote-for-next-release

Here's what's next: The Walkmen, Alejandro Escovedo, and Brian Wilson & Van Dyke Parks.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey y'all. I'm still salty about Cobra Starship losing. On to the next round!

"ALEJANDRO ESCOVEDO will be ROG #31

Fans voted to make the next limited and numbered Run Out Groove title, With These Hands, available now for pre-order. Gifted singer songwriter Alejandro Escovedo was a force in punk rock, alternative country and roots rock before launching a critically-acclaimed solo career. Run Out Groove is issuing his Rykodisc debut on vinyl for the first time. With These Hands will be available to pre-order until September 8th, and then pressed and numbered to a limited quantity based on total orders."

"Morphine’s debut album, Good, which would get the deluxe treatment featuring unreleased bonus tracks, Less Than Jake’s Sire debut album, Anthem, which has never been issued on full length vinyl, and Ritchie Valens' Ritchie, which would be expanded to include outtakes."

https://www.runoutgroovevinyl.com/vote-for-next-release

1 hour ago, MyEnemy said:

Fully aware of how to use the internet. Also find it hard to believe you’ve fucked with any Morphine record if you find Ceremony “weird”.

Jus sayin.,,

I fuck with anything with a saxamaphone. Ceremony is only "weird" in the context of 2019's landscape, like how Blink keeps writing songs about being teenagers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • jhulud changed the title to Run Out Groove Vinyl: Warner Music Fan-Driven Vinyl-Only Label - Official Thread