Run Out Groove Vinyl: Warner Music Fan-Driven Vinyl-Only Label - Official Thread

• 2 months later...

28 minutes ago, jhulud said:

New round of voting is up. 

Voted for Biohazard - Urban Discipline. 

https://www.runoutgroovevinyl.com/vote-for-next-release

As much as I’d love this to happen for the next release, it has steep competition with Dream Theater and Dead Milkmen this round. 

• 3 weeks later...

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'BIOHAZARD URBAN DISCIPLINE First US release on vinyl 30th anniversary edition features bonus tracks and an exclusive poster Very limited YELLOW FLAME color vinyl edition AVAILABLEFOR PRE-ORDER Available while supplies last @ runoutgroovevinyl.com'

The fans have spoken and they want metal! Available to order NOW - a deluxe 2LP edition of Biohazard's Urban Discipline, just in time for it's 30th anniversary. We have a very limited amount of the YELLOW FLAME edition - so first come, first served. Reserve your copy here: https://shop.runoutgroovevinyl.com/urban-discipline-30th.... Once the YELLOW FLAME edition is sold out, we'll be offering a black vinyl version.

• 2 months later...

I'm just gonna bump this thread for any Mutemath fans out there. Armistice (their second and second best LP) is up for vote. It would be deluxified on color for first time. Yadda yadda. My wife would appreciate this release happening, so if you plop a vote down, thanks!

9 minutes ago, cautionthieves said:

Oh my, I'd love to get my hands on Armistice without dropping $300+.

ROG has been doing a great job on these pressings. Having picked up a number of them over the last 6 months, I'm so impressed by the TLC they've put into them.

Good to know. I'm still mad I didn't grab the Type O Bloody Kisses, but I'll get it eventually.

20 minutes ago, cautionthieves said:

Oh my, I'd love to get my hands on Armistice without dropping $300+.

ROG has been doing a great job on these pressings. Having picked up a number of them over the last 6 months, I'm so impressed by the TLC they've put into them.

Would also love this.  And if it does well, maybe they would repress the others.

I’m still kicking myself for laughing at the $75 price of the last self titled reissue.  It was a stupid price then, but I’d be ok with paying it given what the secondary is for it.

2 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Good to know. I'm still mad I didn't grab the Type O Bloody Kisses, but I'll get it eventually.

I got Burn My Eyes, Demanufacture and As Daylight Dies. The card stock is really solid and print quality is stellar. All three pressings sound really rich. After getting my hands on these and seeing the quality, I will happily throw down for any ROG stuff in future without hesitation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • jhulud changed the title to Run Out Groove Vinyl: Warner Music Fan-Driven Vinyl-Only Label - Official Thread