PO NOW: Mudvayne - The End of All Things to Come

It's going to be released by SRC on June 2nd. PO link: 

https://www.srcvinyl.com/mudvayne-the-end-of-all-things-to-come-2xlp.html?mc_cid=2a4ed26b66&mc_eid=ec1faba755

Vinyl Details

Vinyl Color: 180 Gram clear with black smoke (LTD 500 copies)

• 180 Gram Limited edition colored vinyl
  • Housed in a matte, wide-spined jacket with Spot-UV
  • 11 x 11 dull text insert
  • Mastered for vinyl and lacquers created by Stan Ricker

Album Details

To celebrate the 15th anniversary of Mudvayne's "The End of All Things To Come" SRCvinyl are releasing it on vinyl for the first time ever!

The End of All Things to Come is the second studio album by the American heavy metal band Mudvayne. Released on November 19, 2002, the album expanded upon the sound of the band's debut, L.D. 50, with a more versatile range of sounds, dynamic, moods and vocalization.

The band wrote the album's songs in less than a month, drawing inspiration from their self-imposed isolation during the songwriting process, and crafted a more mature sound which drew from jazz and progressive rock influences, as well as elements of death metal and thrash metal. The album's strong sales led to it being certified Gold by the RIAA in 2003.

Edited by hyperg1ant

3 hours ago, vinyl addict said:

Preordered, but $35 shipped is a tough one to swallow.

I asked bullmoose if they were getting it and their response was " Almost definitely. They haven't sent us the pre-order setup information yet, unfortunately. It should be fairly soon. "

I'm sure it would be cheaper there than waiting on SRC.

Edited by pizza face

56 minutes ago, pizza face said:

I asked bullmoose if they were getting it and their response was " Almost definitely. They haven't sent us the pre-order setup information yet, unfortunately. It should be fairly soon. "

I've only ordered from SRC once, and it arrived quickly (Mudvayne - Lost & Found).

I DO, however, read a lot of horror stories about SRC though, should I be worried?

Will Bullmoose have the /500, or black?

Edited by vinyl addict

9 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

I've only ordered from SRC once, and it arrived quickly (Mudvayne - Lost & Found).

I DO, however, read a lot of horror stories about SRC though, should I be worried?

Will Bullmoose have the /500, or black?

I ordered from them once and it took a while for me to get the records but since this is a pre-order I figure maybe it'll be slightly different. As to the color of the record bullmoose will have, I'm not too sure exactly. 

13 hours ago, pizza face said:

This begs a number of questions:

If this is being released on the SRCvinyl label, then why would Bullmoose get any of the 500 clear with black smoke being sold on SRC right now?

If they are getting a different variant, why hasn't SRC mentioned any other variants?

Have SRC ever sent out a different variant (or any copies at all) of their own SRCvinyl releases to other stores other than select Hot Topics? It seems like they want to make all the profit in their own store based on past practices.

I've seen SRC label releases in Hot Topics before but it seems like Bullsmoose is a much more competent competitor to SRC with much better prices and I wouldn't expect that they would want to sell them any of their releases wholesale allowing Bullmoose a profit margin.

The only thing I can think of is the person you talked to had nothing concrete and just figured any new release from a band like Mudvayne was going to "almost definitely" come through their stores or there is a wider release being done by a label outside of SRC and the one on SRC now is only their own exclusive variant out of a number of other variants supplied by said other label.

That last possibility doesn't quite explain why the language on SRC's product page loosely (with very little hard explanation) asserts that the release is being done by SRC except that I wouldn't put it past them to be intentionally vague to give the impression that SRC is the only place to score any copy of this release.

I bought a Blue variant of Blink 182 - Enema of the State from Bullmoose  that was pressed by SRC when that released.

SRC just put out a pre-order for Story of the Year's Page Avenue and Blood Red (500 copies) sold out and then they put out an option for White.

They will most likely add a new option once the initial 500 sells out.  

Weird. I've never known them to parse out variants that way after selling out one then going to the next unless there was gap between having one variant done and then waiting on having the next one physically pressed only after the previous variant's  initial sell out. Then again, I haven't been keeping up with their releases at all. This and Finch - Say Hello To Sunshine are the only SRC releases I've ever cared about and that's just because I never imagined that either album would ever make it to vinyl.

I love Bull Moose, awesome packaging and free shipping over $30.

You can't really beat that. 
They also only allow one purchase per person, which is great for fans not flippers.
I actually have LD50 and haven't listened to it yet.

I've been collecting for about 4 months and I've realized 2 things.
1. I've spent way too much fucking money, over $2,000
2. I haven't been able to listen to most of what I have purchased.

LOL

Edited by JorgeRodriguez689