PO NOW: Mudvayne - The End of All Things to Come

7 hours ago, JorgeRodriguez689 said:

Who on here has the signature that says, "once you go black you cant resell and get your money back", or whatever....
:P

You can't listen to the color.

I'm a fan of black vinyl in most cases also.

You're in the wrong hobby if you are buying records as an investment.

Edited by vinyl addict

Preordered, along with Page Avenue and Enema of the State. Hopefully everything ships out approximately on time. Haven't preordered this far out from SRC before. They're making a killing this year with all the reissues, but I'm with @vinyl addict on this one. Some of us just want a black record.

That being said, my VMP copy of My Morning Jacket's Z is absolutely gorgeous. I just hope it sounds as good as it looks.

Last I heard, and all that I've ever heard about SRC is that a return based on a reason that doesn't have to do with them not being able to fulfill an order will only be done in exchange for store credit. In fact, I think they tried to stick people with credit even when it was SRC's fault.

I got in contact with them they said they would but it's actually a different pressing than what is being offered elsewhere.

Quote:

"Carly S (srcvinyl)
Apr 13, 18:10 EDT

No problem.

This will be a different pressing then ours. Just so you know. did you still want to cancel?

Carly
Awesome Support Team Member
srcvinyl"

Anyone know what the differences are between the one from Bullmoose and SRCvinyl?

Edited by VinylMario
phone autocorrect typo

So Bullmoose says the label for their listing is SRC. SRC representative says the Bullmoose listing is for a "different pressing than [SRC's pressing]" and that could mean that they used the phrase "pressing" meaning the word "variant" but both Bullmoose and SRC are describing the same exact variant.

SRC just being SRC, I guess.

19 hours ago, mcpherson123 said:

So Bullmoose says the label for their listing is SRC. SRC representative says the Bullmoose listing is for a "different pressing than [SRC's pressing]" and that could mean that they used the phrase "pressing" meaning the word "variant" but both Bullmoose and SRC are describing the same exact variant.

SRC just being SRC, I guess.

Them trying not to lose a direct sale. Honestly I won't care if by chance bullmoose cant get these. 

First it isn't the same, then it is... The bullshitting. Its annoying. You'll go a lot farther simply being honest and straight with your customers. If they don't want to compete with other stores carrying their label's product they should just not sell stock to other retailers and keep it exclusive. Shadiness. This is why people talk shit about SRC. I'm still the loser who bought this though. I hope the pressing is stellar for having compromised my ethics and supporting this weird and shady label.