PO Now: Hazel English - Just Give In/Never Going Home LP

Hazel English will release her first full-length LP Just Give In/Never Going Home, compiling her debut EP alongside six new tracks. The album will be available on May 12th. It is currently up for preorder in an “Early Bird Edition” that is limited to 300 and is a split light blue/pink 2xLP. It is also available in a 180-gram light blue/light yellow 2xLP. Her first EP is OOP and a tough one to get ahold of so might want to act quick if you want the early bird.

https://www.polyvinylrecords.com/product/just_give_innever_going_

Really digging what I've heard so far. But did this really need to be a double 12"? Having trouble spending $27 (with tax + shipping) on what is essentially an LP worth of music. It looks like it's a cool physical package, but yikes.

Looks like the regular version is $17.97 from bullmoose. That's more my speed. http://www.bullmoose.com/p/24931291/hazel-english-just-give-in-never-going-home

• 1 month later...

In case anyone is looking for their order from Polyvinyl, I received this message today (I ordered the Early Bird edition): 

Thank you for pre-ordering Just Give In/Never Going Home 2xLP!!

Unfortunately, due to a manufacturing delay, we will not be able to ship your order out today as originally planned.

We're hopeful that we will get them in by May 22, and our goal is to get everything out the door on or before May 25. Once we’ve packed and shipped your order, you will receive an e-mail from us to let you know your package is in the mail.

Until then, you can download the entire album from your downloads page today! You can access your downloads page through your account if you have one, or through your original order confirmation email (which you received the day you placed your order).

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

Anybody's show up yet?  Still haven't received mine

Not yet. I had ordered along with Pet Symmetry from Polyvinyl and received a shipping notification but also an email saying the Hazel English had been delayed until end of the month. Guess they've just sent out PS instead of waiting.