PO: Off With Their Heads - All Things Move Toward Their End 10th Anniversary Ed. Hand Screened /300

Excited for this. Went for the pink cover.

output_6iHPGM.gif?auto=format&fit=max&h=

*These records will ship early May 
**If you order anything else from the site and don't want to wait until May, please place 2 separate orders! 
*** Custom printed jackets are never perfect. They are all unique with flaws and all (especially if I'm doing it!). So if that bothers you, do not order this, as I will not take returns.

Here it is! Finally back in control of the old records. I thought that the 10 year mark is as good a time as any to do a little something special. If you are unfamiliar, this is our first collection record. It has songs from compilations and 7" records released when we were just tiny babies. In addition to the songs from it's original release, I added a few others that I found lying around. One is called Aqua Panther. That was written and sang by my man Alex Ulloa while he briefly played with us. The 2nd is My Everyday Life, which was us deciding to write a 30 second or less song in under 2 minutes. Mission accomplished. The 3rd is Shambles, which was on our split with Dear Landlord.

As with Hospitals, I decided to hand screen alternate art that I created just for the limited copies. By limited, I mean super limited! We have 100 with yellow jackets, 100 with green jackets and 100 with pink jackets.

The first 300 with the hand screened covers with be half and half colored vinyl (purple and off white). The rest will be vinyl with a purple base and a grey "smoke" swirling around. Rad.

The art also has a description of every song that I wrote on the inside of the jacket. Updated from 10 years ago.

http://www.anxiousandangry.com/product/off-with-their-heads-all-things-move-toward-their-end-10-year-anniversary-reissue-pre-order

• 1 month later...