PO NOW: Queens of the Stone Age - Villains (8/25)

1 hour ago, lexicondevil said:

I also finally got the media mail option. I had to create a new account with a different email because my password wasn't working and when I tried to recover with would send me an email saying, "Your new password is:" with nothing. Anyway, for those having trouble you may need to sign in first before adding anything to your cart or create a new account. I just want a chance to win that "Golden Ticket".

that password/email thing happened to me too

19 minutes ago, ASSARTOSE said:

US matador:

Standart - $20.99

Deluxe - $37.49

UK matador:

Standart - £ 20

Deluxe - £ 25

L-O-L

Listened to the track- for me It has worst sounding FUZZ in history of Queens. Blunt and not energy driven. Sad.

I already purchased through the US store but thought I'd check the UK store. UK Matador is showing Deluxe as sold out for me now :( 
I have a feeling they'll "find" some copies of it when they fix the price...

Edited by bubb4

I'm going to go ahead and assume that the vinyl is cut from the same place, just comes heavyweight for the deluxe, so I went with the indie. $25.11 shipped from matador seems like a fair price. The new song is really growing on me, i didn't like it much when I first heard it, but it's quite a grower

4 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

my Lullabies color OG is a beaut.

How does that copy sound? I just found one for a good price but it's being shipped from Germany. I'm afraid the hot weather is going to mess with it while it's in transit. We'll see, but I'm hoping I made a good decision!

47 minutes ago, Gippej said:

The new song is really growing on me, i didn't like it much when I first heard it, but it's quite a grower

Was a bit underwhelmed when I listened this morning but on another spin while driving home I really really dug it. I'm a sucker for Josh's vocal harmonies. 

Going to try my best not to wear this one out before the entire LP is released. I always hate myself when I do that. 

11 minutes ago, wiscodeman said:

How does that copy sound?

My copy sounds fantastic, but I haven't played it from that source in years to be honest. I bought a cheap black copy that I can drive into the ground.

12 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

My copy sounds fantastic, but I haven't played it from that source in years to be honest. I bought a cheap black copy that I can drive into the ground.

Good to know! I was thinking of buying a black copy instead, but I really like how the OG press has those two extra songs and the alternate track listing that the black doesn't have.

On 6/15/2017 at 1:36 PM, Gippej said:

The deluxe says it was pressed at Pallas, the standard version does not. What are they odds they used two different pressing plants? If the sound quality is the same, I'll just pick up the indie version at some point, if not I'll hope the deluxe goes down in price like on ...like clockwork

The delux is the only version pressed at Pallas. All others are pressed at IRP - per Matadors response to my email asking such. I don't care about the 40g difference, most of my lighter weight vinyl sound as good if not better than 180, but Pallas makes a difference to me, also because I'm not familiar with IRP?