P.O. Now: Logic - Everybody

C81gnRAXUAE6pYa.jpg

C81vZA-UMAASkbZ.jpg

Someone posted these on twitter, I have not even got to see a fully loaded page yet. People pretty much slaughtered the site by 10 minutes after the link was up. About to just say fuck it even though I legit have been waiting on this.

I wonder how many vinyl copies there are if there is 10k of the deluxe cd.

13 minutes ago, hype said:

C81gnRAXUAE6pYa.jpg

C81vZA-UMAASkbZ.jpg

Someone posted these on twitter, I have not even got to see a fully loaded page yet. People pretty much slaughtered the site by 10 minutes after the link was up. About to just say fuck it even though I legit have been waiting on this.

I wonder how many vinyl copies there are if there is 10k of the deluxe cd.

I just was on the site, I ordered a canvas got 10 bucks, which is a really good price, it did however take me 30 minutes to get it, cause the site kept crashing. I'm gonna wait the vinyl out and see if they end up in stores.

Edit: try this link https://shop.allaboutthefans.com/?utm_content=http%3A%2F%2Fsmarturl.it%2FLogicd2cStore%3Fiqid%3Dnl%20&utm_medium=email&utm_umg_et=385957780&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_campaign=21650672&ET_CID=21650672&ET_RID=385957780

Edited by Reshiram454

Thanks man, much appreciated! That link worked flawlessly with zero lag.

I did the same as you except I got the signed album cover print. From the description there does not seem to really be anything special about the vinyl copy at all so 35 was steep but everything else had pretty solid prices.

• 4 weeks later...