Selling remaining collection for new AC unit. Help!

mauledbyabeer

Hello all, it's been a while since I've sold and bought on here. Needless to say a lot has changed on the forum it seems but it's still cool to see people on here still collecting and appreciating vinyl this really is a great community. So here's the deal, I have two crates of 7"s I'm selling off and a select few of my LP's I found that might be worthy to someone else. I'm trying to pull in some extra money for an AC unit. My wife and our 3 kids are miserable and the summer hasn't even arrived! If you see anything here please make an offer. If you want them all make an offer and I'll cut you a good price. There is some cool stuff here, hopefully some of these have stood the test of time. I didn't pull out each individual record for variants or colors so just ask if needed and I'll do my best to respond to everyone in a timely manner. All of them have been well kept and some haven't been spun in years. Enjoy.

20170416_011729_zpsythmy3x7.jpg

20170416_011954_zpsh9tbtoap.jpg

20170416_012143_zpsvlak3sl6.jpg

20170416_012318_zpscjdcnvjq.jpg

20170416_012539_zps2hfeiaa8.jpg

20170416_013158_zpsy1roth8m.jpg