The Juliana Theory - Emotion is Dead (PO-ish)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, curator said:

If anyone ordered the bundle and doesn’t want the coffee mug, I’ll buy it from you 😉 I keep seeing them on instagram, but I guess they’re not selling JUST the mug 🤷🏻‍♂️

When mine arrives, I'll message you. Should be here any day now.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, INRIhab said:

I've been listening to TJT for 20 years. I still don't know what to make of this. It sounds like Imagine Dragons... 

I only ever owned the Music from Another Room EP when it was originally released but I’ll stay around this thread long enough to say this sounds like someone’s dad who used to be in a rock band in his 20s and then decided to start writing music again so he bought a bunch of instruments and equipment and Apple dongle adapters and set up a pretty cool studio in the basement and, most nights around 11pm, he goes down there and he just plays around on the keyboard a little bit, sometimes sequences some fun drum beats, sometimes just sits there in his pleather swivel chair and thinks about how music these days is missing an inspirational message, some groovy vibes, some soul, heart, the confidence to dance a little bit, not too much guitar or unpleasant distortion, and then, 10 months later, he’s written a watered down, toothless version of an Imagine Dragons or Local Natives arena mashed potato pop rock reverb party from 2013.